Page 250 of 703 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 250

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I was trying to wash down the vitamins with the salt water. Today I washed the vits down with iced tea b/c I couldn't stomach the thought of the salt flush this morning... Maybe if I do less water and just shoot it down like a shot of whiskey or something... lol
    Bleh!!! Lady Friend LIKES it, but I'm just trying not to throw up. Making sure the water is warm helps, as does not drinking it too quickly. Following the last sip immediately with regular water also is good. But still, YUCK.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I thought about adding something else to it, like honey, to soften the blow of the salt, but I was afraid I'd forever hate honey as a result.

1/4 teaspoon isn't that much... maybe I'll just pour it on my tongue and then wash it down with water real quick... like a pill. There's an idea... why can't they make this into a pill form? What's one more pill each day?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I mix it with my ACV so I get salty vinegar water. Yum.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Squeeze of lemon maybe?
    I just drink a glass of salt water, followed by a glass of iodine water, followed by ACV in a bit of water, then the suplements washed down with the rest of the water so thats around 4 cups of water fist thing in the morning.. at least im getting enough water LOL
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

I poured the salt in my cup, walked to the water cooler, filled the cup about half full, drank it down, refilled cup to get remaining salt, drank it down, and chased with cup of water twice. Yuck, but tolerable. This seems like it'll work during the week, but Sabine told me that I can get empty gelatin capsules and fill them with the salt and take a 'salt pill' everyday if I please, so I'm going to research it.

Um, when did my journal become 250 pages?!

Okay, Iodine, it's time to kick in and return my attention span! With great struggle, I've gotten through a FABULOUS post and a Pandaloonery post this morning, and now I need to edit for spelling/grammar the last half of Runefool and write the next 1,000 words of a novella. And finish the dishes. And find my phone. And perform the Icky Salt Flush to eliminate toxins.

Flinch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Icky Salt Flush
    Icky salt flush indeed...

It worked for me to do shots with it... The worst shot is the first, then chase with water til the salty taste is gone... that's what I intend to do from here on out I think.

Icky salt flush indeed...

It worked for me to do shots with it... The worst shot is the first, then chase with water til the salty taste is gone...
    For me, it's the last shot. That one makes me want to gag, so I finish it with a large mouthful of regular water straightaway. BLEH!

Have to share this picture I saw on Facebook yesterday. Since we're always talking about food and sleep, I felt it was appropriate.

pandas.jpg

Have to share this picture I saw on Facebook yesterday. Since we're always talking about food and sleep, I felt it was appropriate.
    I love it!

Icky Salt Flush accomplished for the day. YUCK. Plague spots healing. YAY! Attention span . . . well, we're still working on th-SQUIRREL!!!