UPDATE: (in explanation of *) Yes, someone asked this question. Yes, Cha-Cha answered it. There is no obvious cause to why apples make this dude’s gums hurt, but Cha-Cha surmised that pain is felt in the gums where the nerves are, and that some people eating hard foods have pain, and that sensitive teeth are a cause.
And now we are enlightened. Because I could not resist, I spent a little more (a lot more) time on Cha-Cha looking for bizarre questions, and now I pass them on for your enjoyment.
1. How many normal calories are in one pound? (As opposed to abnormal calories?)
2. How many WW points is that? (BEST ANSWER EVER: How many points is what?)
3. Does pickle juice make your poop orange? (Science experiment, everyone!)
4. Where are the zombies? (Right behind you! Run! RUN!!!)
5. Marry me? (Sadly, Cha-Cha is in a relationship.)
6. Can a person get worms from biting their fingernails? (?????)
7. How often should I drink and drive? (Please tell me that this is not a real question.)
8. What is a hot Halloween costume that’s not too slutty and not a cat? (A PANDA!)
9. Do you have to have your period before you get a perm? (Uh . . .)
10. (Asked in Celebrities) How tall do tunicates get? (Gay Panda had to look that one up, too.)