Page 23 of 715 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 23

anjelevil is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I will be the one to cheer..WOFREAKINWO FOR 189.8!Even if it goes back up tomorrow it doesn't matter,you have seen the light!!!!!!!Seeing Gay Panda has a lady friend not sure why you would fancy Barrowman..not sure why he would be fancyable unless you were a gay man..to gay to be hot(IMHO)!!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anjelevil View Post
    I will be the one to cheer..WOFREAKINWO FOR 189.8!Even if it goes back up tomorrow it doesn't matter,you have seen the light!!!!!!!Seeing Gay Panda has a lady friend not sure why you would fancy Barrowman..not sure why he would be fancyable unless you were a gay man..to gay to be hot(IMHO)!!
    THANK YOU!!! I just stared at it with my jaw flapping, and then I did The Happy Panda Dance.

Gay Panda has a friend who fancies Barrowman in the worst way; sometimes I feel like I should put a bucket under her chin when she speaks of him in order to catch the drool.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 10-20-2011 at 10:11 AM.

anjelevil is offline Senior Member
    I just had a vision of the happy panda dance..it was wicked!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the new low!! Isn't that a great feeling??

Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    And John Barrowman... WHY must you be GAY?? All the ladies who will have even less of a chance... me included xD
    Lucky Gay Panda. =D
    btw, Captain Jack is MY t.v. boyfriend, back off gents and ladies
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

csgmoore is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I preferred the ninth doctor to the tenth, and preferred the tenth to the eleventh, but I must say that the eleventh's obsession with the fez made me weep with laughter like nothing else ever has on the show. I think that he's growing into the part more slowly where it seemed like the 9th and 10th just embodied it at once, at least for me. But I also far prefer the 11th doctor to the first. Lady Friend and I are watching the first on fast forward. Is there a doctor who you prefer? I also liked the storyline better under Davies.

Although I initially enjoyed Torchwood, it became so depressing that I stopped watching. I might pick it up again sometime.
    I don't remember any before Tom Baker - and I loved him - the others after him not so much. I like all the Doctors since the re-boot. Thought that Tennant COULD NOT be replaced but Smith is amazing - just so good - love the whole nutty professor vibe. I've really enjoyed the last two espisodes but I think I agree with you, I do prefer Davies over Moffat - he's more willing to lay on the tragedy.

I like my TV pretty dark - why I loved BSG so - so really like Torchwood when it gets really dark. And Barrowman - I love him- a male friend of mine sent me an interview with him in a gay magazine. Honestly one of the funniest interviews I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by robotunicr0n View Post
    Refreshing to find someone that actually writes in their journal as opposed to just journaling in their journal. While I didn't have some of the same issues you mention I do sympathize with the sentiments that you have shared. You put your words very elegantly. I too have run my hands/claws/paws (depending on the day) over smoothy silky fun stuff wishing I could wear it but not being able to. One time specifically came to mind while I was in the Czech Republic trying to find a button up shirt that fit me :/ I saw all of these beautiful and not very expensive button ups that claimed to be XL but didn't even come close to fitting my broad shoulders and my fat belly. And even now, at this point, I haven't lost weight since starting being Primal, only gained it. Mostly because I've been pretty bad at staying on board.
    I'm so glad that you're enjoying this journal! I get a kick out of writing it. Primal can be difficult for me to stick with at times, too, and I'm not fighting sugar cravings like many people; money issues, like a lot more; or family members/housemates who eat any differently than I do, like tons of people.

When it's hard, I remind myself that every time I eat well, I am showing my body a kindness. Valhalla knows that my body needs to be shown some kindness after all these years. It has dealt with so much dietary abuse that it has grown used to abuse, and will desire the very things that make it feel and look worse (why hello there, you sexy loaf of bread you!) But I'm not doing myself any favors by eating it. In fact, I'm being cruel, because I know that my body can't deal with it. So instead of being its abuser, I have to be my body's greatest defender, just as you are starting to defend yours. Good luck with staying on board!

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I preferred the ninth doctor to the tenth, and preferred the tenth to the eleventh, but I must say that the eleventh's obsession with the fez made me weep with laughter like nothing else ever has on the show. I think that he's growing into the part more slowly where it seemed like the 9th and 10th just embodied it at once, at least for me. But I also far prefer the 11th doctor to the first. Lady Friend and I are watching the first on fast forward. Is there a doctor who you prefer? I also liked the storyline better under Davies.

Although I initially enjoyed Torchwood, it became so depressing that I stopped watching. I might pick it up again sometime.
    Completely agreed, though I'm guessing you are partially referring to directors in there and I know nothing about that. I generally really like Moffat's episodes. I also have not watched any earlier than 9th doctor, and I don't think I could (it's campy enough as it is!).

Torchwood got tiring. Cries-over-everything was a PITA. I gave up after 1 season and don't think I'll go back.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Gay Panda's Words of Wisdom that nobody needs since they have Common Sense:

Never watch a vampire episode of Supernatural while eating a juicy ribeye. Never ever.

I'm so glad that you're enjoying this journal! I get a kick out of writing it. Primal can be difficult for me to stick with at times, too, and I'm not fighting sugar cravings like many people; money issues, like a lot more; or family members/housemates who eat any differently than I do, like tons of people.

When it's hard, I remind myself that every time I eat well, I am showing my body a kindness. Valhalla knows that my body needs to be shown some kindness after all these years. It has dealt with so much dietary abuse that it has grown used to abuse, and will desire the very things that make it feel and look worse (why hello there, you sexy loaf of bread you!) But I'm not doing myself any favors by eating it. In fact, I'm being cruel, because I know that my body can't deal with it. So instead of being its abuser, I have to be my body's greatest defender, just as you are starting to defend yours. Good luck with staying on board!
    I always appreciate good art You're so right, I've never really considered myself the defender of my own body. I grew up in Christian Science which focuses on the fact that materiality is not the truth of our existence but an unreality and so I always just learned to push away the fact that anything material could affect me. Obviously that didn't work. I'm glad to be more open minded now and I will take on this challenge with the thought of protecting my body. Thank you

lymanli43D is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Raw sirloin is extra primal!