Page 226 of 704 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 7031

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 226

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yep. This is exactly why I haunt this journal all day
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    I live to help people waste time at work.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Damn you, Ladytime Monster!!! * shakes fist *

And I KNOW that I read that wrong, and you did not just say that Cadbury Creme Eggs aren't even good chocolate.
    I was actually referring to the little eggs, which were the foil-wrapped kind that come in a plastic mesh bag.

Silly Panda, everyone knows that the chocolate shell on the Creme Egg merely exists to contain the HFCS-laden goo until the appointed time of consumption. I can't even tell if it's good chocolate or not since it's completely overwhelmed by the insane sweetness of the fondant.

Also, is the chocolate in US Creme Eggs the same as it is up here? A lot of chocolate in the US tastes really weird to me.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    by spraying our love over each journal and thread
    that's diiiiiirty! you guys are diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty!

Bloodorchid already told you to GTFO of Asdf! Sweet, gracious bloodorchid, who never EVER swears! This is what you pushed her to last night, an acronym that contains an F for . . . oh, I can't believe she typed that either.
    i still feel guilt for typing that F
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    DEBAUCHERY: BUT DO THEY KNOW YOU IMAGINE YOU’RE BEING CHASED BY A BALROG WHEN YOU’RE ON THE TREADMILL TO MAKE YOURSELF GO FASTER???
    Oooooh! And then when you're finished with your workout, you could fall down, cling to the front, tell the cats, "Fly! You fools!", let go, and slide off the back! I don't think people at the gym would "get it" tho

also:
    Cadbury creme eggs all year round! You could even primalize it by substituting the.......uh..........oh, eff off, it's a Cadbury creme egg.
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    Cadbury creme eggs all year round[/URL]! You could even primalize it by substituting the.......uh..........oh, eff off, it's a Cadbury creme egg.
    hahahaha couldn't have said it better myself.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Oooooh! And then when you're finished with your workout, you could fall down, cling to the front, tell the cats, "Fly! You fools!", let go, and slide off the back! I don't think people at the gym would "get it" tho
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

I would just like to say that the bookstore(?) had stuffies like the one in your profile pic. I squealed and dug around looking for a Panda, but alas, just foxes, mooses, and bearses. They were surprisingly large, like 2' in diameter.
    No panda? Lady Friend says that she is going to buy one online for my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I haven't been around a lot lately - stupid real-life.

I saw this and though of you GP. It ties in nicely to the Pandaloonery that is this journal!

Press Here
    That was fantastic! Hope your real-life calms down-

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Also, is the chocolate in US Creme Eggs the same as it is up here? A lot of chocolate in the US tastes really weird to me.
    I have no idea if it's the same, but the cheapest U.S. chocolate has an odd bubblegum-like taste. It's very strange. I used to love Krackle, but the last time I had one, I almost spat it out. Whether they've changed the formula or my taste buds have changed, I can't say. But BLECH.