Page 225 of 717 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 225

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post
    My candy tolerance today was surprisingly low. I enjoyed the goulash for lunch much more.
    I always think my candy tolerance is low, and then I see Cadbury Eggs. NEVER ENOUGH!!!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I ate Cadbury mini eggs today
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I ate Cadbury mini eggs today
    Are you trying to rub it in? GAY PANDA WANTS CADBURY EGGS!!!!!!!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I caved and ate a Creme Egg. And then someone hid a whole lot of little chocolate eggs around the office where I was volunteering, and you can't just find a little chocolate egg and then leave it there uneaten. I blame the Ladytime Monster for my lack of chocolate-related willpower. I mean, those little eggs aren't even *good* chocolate.

Mmmmm, black licorice.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    I caved and ate a Creme Egg. And then someone hid a whole lot of little chocolate eggs around the office where I was volunteering, and you can't just find a little chocolate egg and then leave it there uneaten. I blame the Ladytime Monster for my lack of chocolate-related willpower. I mean, those little eggs aren't even *good* chocolate.
    Damn you, Ladytime Monster!!! * shakes fist *

And I KNOW that I read that wrong, and you did not just say that Cadbury Creme Eggs aren't even good chocolate.

Dear wghjkt67,

Shhh! Don't you know how much you're annoying people by spraying our love over each journal and thread in the MDA forums? Bloodorchid already told you to GTFO of Asdf! Sweet, gracious bloodorchid, who never EVER swears! This is what you pushed her to last night, an acronym that contains an F for . . . oh, I can't believe she typed that either.

But you have to stop. Trust me, I am very, very flattered that you won me in the Troll Gladiator Games yesterday. I totally thought it was going to go to cd5hrt6x, and then you frog-leaped over 23xxrqutv and lifted your sword high. And with a mad cry of passion, you struck down cd5hrt6x even though cd5hrt6x had taken down Harv55x9ik! I was shocked at that, too. But Harv55x9ik was just a fearsome one-hit wonder, as dear 68meqi7cb found out in a gruesome manner, and it was not becoming of Harv55x9ik to take the credit for wiping out v98nqq3 when v98nqq3 only tripped and landed the wrong way and will need physical therapy for a few weeks to take care of that ankle. But you won, wghjkt67, and congratulations. Panda is yours. Now please stop braying it all over MDA, because you are making people very jealous.

Love,
    Gay Panda
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 04-09-2012 at 09:51 AM.

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    I would just like to say that the bookstore(?) had stuffies like the one in your profile pic. I squealed and dug around looking for a Panda, but alas, just foxes, mooses, and bearses. They were surprisingly large, like 2' in diameter.
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    I haven't been around a lot lately - stupid real-life.

I saw this and though of you GP. It ties in nicely to the Pandaloonery that is this journal!

Press Here
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

DEBAUCHERY: NO!!! NO!!!!!! UNTIE ME AND WE’LL GO BACK!!!
    GAY PANDA: We don’t need it.
    DEBAUCHERY: WE DO!!! WE REALLY REALLY DO!!! PUT IT BACK IN THE BASKET!!!
    GAY PANDA: No, I just took it out of the basket and we’re walking out of the candy aisle now.
    REMORSE: Technically, we’re dragging her. Nice hogtie with her Twizzler lasso, Resolve.
    RESOLVE: We didn’t come to CVS for half-off Easter candy, Debauchery. We need-
    DEBAUCHERY: I TAKE YOU DOWN WITH MY KUNG-FU MOVES!!!
    RESOLVE: Farting is not a kung-fu move.
    DEBAUCHERY: BUT I NEED A CHOCOLATE COVERED MARSHMALLOW EGG!!!

GAY PANDA: I don’t want it. I like the idea, but I already got myself a nice little piece of higher quality chocolate at Whole Foods.
    DEBAUCHERY: BUT IT’S 44 CENTS AND YOU HAD A STRESSFUL MORNING!!!
    GAY PANDA: It wasn’t THAT stressful.
    DEBAUCHERY: ONLY 44 CENTS FOR A RUSSELL STOVER MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED MARSHMALLOW EGG!!! IT’S A STEAL!!! RUSSELL STOVER IS TO CANDY WHAT HERMES IS TO HANDBAGS!!!
    GAY PANDA: Okay, first off, I don’t think I’ve ever solved an analogy correctly, but I thought Hermes was a luxury brand and I’m fairly confident that Russell Stover is not. And second, I’m impressed! Resolve can hogtie and Debauchery can make an analogy! What can you do, Remorse?
    REMORSE: I can point out the Flu Shot sign on the sliding doors.
    GAY PANDA: Oh, YUCK! Germs! How long have I been holding this swine flu ridden basket? Does anyone around us look sick? Maybe I should stand in the other checkout line.

DEBAUCHERY: EASTER ONLY COMES ONCE A YEAR AND THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO HAVE A CHOCOLATE COVERED MARSHMALLOW EGG!!! NOOOO, STOP WALKING TO THE CAR!!! THAT DOES IT, GAY PANDA, I WILL GET REVENGE!!!
    GAY PANDA: Please, everyone already knows I sing along to Ke$ha.
    DEBAUCHERY: BUT DO THEY KNOW YOU IMAGINE YOU’RE BEING CHASED BY A BALROG WHEN YOU’RE ON THE TREADMILL TO MAKE YOURSELF GO FASTER???
    GAY PANDA: No marshmallow egg, Debauchery.
    DEBAUCHERY: DO THEY KNOW YOU HAVEN’T USED AN ATM IN A YEAR BECAUSE YOU CAN’T REMEMBER YOUR PIN NUMBER???
    GAY PANDA: It doesn’t matter. I haven’t needed to use an ATM. I think there’s a 4 in the pin number. Or maybe that’s one of the numbers in my blog password? 4 is significant in some personal code. Or 5. It’s written down somewhere. No marshmallow egg.
    DEBAUCHERY: AND DO THEY KNOW YOU ONCE FELL OFF THE TOP BUNK AND OUT THE WINDOW AT CAMP IN SIXTH GRADE???
    GAY PANDA: That was embarrassing, and also painful. No marshmallow egg, Debauchery. Here, we’re home. Let’s have some beef and San Pellegrino and better chocolate than Russell Stover.

DEBAUCHERY: YOU ARE A BAD PANDA, GAY PANDA!!! IT’S NOT LIKE YOU’RE LOSING WEIGHT ANYWAY!!! PIG OUT ON CANDY!!!
    GAY PANDA: I’m actually gaining weight. But I only wanted the marshmallow egg because it was there and it was 44 cents, not because I was hungry for it. So I put it in the basket and then thought about it and put it back on the shelf. Now, stop having a tantrum! Gay Panda is actually sort of awake right now and would like to start working.
    DEBAUCHERY: I WILL NOT STOP HAVING A TANTRUM!!! WHAT??? YOU CAN’T WHIRL ME AROUND WITH MY OWN TWIZZLER LASSO!!! NO, DON’T LET GOOOOOOOOOO---*
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 04-09-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    UPDATE: (in explanation of *)

* Close your windows, children.