Page 224 of 711 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 7102

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 224

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I would like to look for your books. Are they available on Amazon?

I found them! I am thrilled that they are available for Kindle!! Can't wait to read them!
    I'm glad you found them! Amazon is really neat for self-publishing, they make it a very easy process, and Lady Friend insisted that The Dammerung be made into a paper copy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    I think it's beyond stupid that keeping people from getting married is even a political issue that people waste their time and energy on. I wish the doors did open up to tell you that this is a big wonderful world with plenty of room for everyone and their differences, but maybe they didn't because that's not what they teach inside. Or maybe they didn't because god/God/Odin/Zeus/etc. wanted you to know you're perfect.
    It made me crazy when I was teaching to think of how many millions of dollars are spent to keep gay people from getting married. Meanwhile I have a classroom of students who would have benefited tremendously from that money being spent on better lunches and school supplies, counseling and a smaller class size or more aides for bigger ones. I had severely autistic students who will need live-in programs and services as adults when their parents can no longer care for them, and there's so little out there. Let's put those millions to THAT.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    It made me crazy when I was teaching to think of how many millions of dollars are spent to keep gay people from getting married. Meanwhile I have a classroom of students who would have benefited tremendously from that money being spent on better lunches and school supplies, counseling and a smaller class size or more aides for bigger ones. I had severely autistic students who will need live-in programs and services as adults when their parents can no longer care for them, and there's so little out there. Let's put those millions to THAT.
    +2753984674760945709!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    man, work keeps me away from panda-world, and look what goes down.
    total chaos!!!

canio6 Guest

That would make no sense. Sure, they would learn and thrive and be better educated but society would crumble because two men they will never meet might actually get to live a happily married life (or two women of course). We cannot be condoning committed relationships. I mean, half of 'traditional' marriages end in divorce. Think of it as society sparing you this heart ache.

It makes no sense to me. While I admit I only know two gay couples both have been together longer than any hetero couple I know outside of my parents. One has been together 17 years the other 19, and guess what, the country didn't fall apart and drift into the ocean.

COMPLEX MATHEMATICAL FORMULA TO JUSTIFY CANDY

Comment left on my journal = maybe Gay Panda's exhaustion is related to adrenal fatigue
    Solutions to Adrenal Fatigue Googled = website saying glycyrrhizic acid in licorice root
    Licorice root tea = Sounds gross
    Licorice candy Panda Brand = Sounds good
    Whole Foods = Licorice candy
    Licorice candy = breakfast

NOM.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    COMPLEX MATHEMATICAL FORMULA TO JUSTIFY CANDY

Comment left on my journal = maybe Gay Panda's exhaustion is related to adrenal fatigue
    Solutions to Adrenal Fatigue Googled = website saying glycyrrhizic acid in licorice root
    Licorice root tea = Sounds gross
    Licorice candy Panda Brand = Sounds good
    Whole Foods = Licorice candy
    Licorice candy = breakfast

NOM.
    How to make an engineer twitch.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    How to make an engineer twitch.
    Truthfully, I twitched while writing it.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Eh, I despise black licorice anyways, so it would've made me twitch regardless.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

spughy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It also looks a little more like a proof than a formula. If we're being nitpicky.

My candy tolerance today was surprisingly low. I enjoyed the goulash for lunch much more.