Page 216 of 699 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 216

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh h4btrf5rx,

I think almost everyone reading this knows what it is like to have a bad date. Gay Panda certainly does. The worst date I ever had was my first one, with a person to whom I felt not even the remotest trace of attraction. I never should have said yes to the invitation. It was unfair to both of us, and led to a disastrous five-month relationship, but I was days shy of my twentieth birthday and beginning to feel invisible. There are only so many ways one can part one’s hair, and Young Adult Gay Panda was keenly aware that of everyone in my social circle, I was the only one who had never had any sort of date, let alone a relationship.

Not so much as a suggestive hug had befallen me, and the only interest ever shown arrived from inappropriate or unacceptable sources: that disturbing boy with the tiny head at a party freshman year of college, my weird driving instructor in high school, an individual asking me to the prom who could not be bothered to remember my name, and an old man at a red light in the next car over one day who demonstrated by hand gestures through his window what he would like to have done to his person.

But Young Adult Gay Panda stubbornly clung to the idea of romance with someone who took the time to master my name, and whose head was in proportion. Someone less than thirty years older, and someone who would not skip the niceties of flowers, movies, and dinners to shout “WHOOOO!” through the window of his grimy car and make lewd advances. No, Young Adult Gay Panda was not interested in pulling over to the gas station behind Mr. WHOOOO to employ the restroom, and Sir, you needed a lawn mower taken to the foliage of your eyebrows.

Still, by almost twenty I feared that I had been found wanting by everyone but the likes of Mr. WHOOOO, and the lack of interest made me say yes. I repented for this mistake over the next five months, until I finally gathered the courage to admit that it is better to be alone than to be with someone who leaves you for a date at the local drug house under police surveillance in order to score a deal behind the 7-11 down the road.

I learned from this, and I am turning you down for a second date, h4btrf5rx. Please don’t misunderstand: I had a glorious time. But it is just not in me to get thrown out of a McDonald’s more than once. I got carried away in the heat of the moment, and the employees had a fair complaint that glitter spamming is an activity best done in private. I have no regrets, but I also have no need to indulge again. So I wish you all the best, and that someone who loves nothing more than public glitter spamming will come your way soon, but it will not be me.

Love,
    Gay Panda

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    ...and mayhaps a Shamrock Shake, one's chausses for to burst
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Forthwith Mr. WHOOOO burst his chausses, mayhap without fair assistance, and in scant revelation afforded by the sweet leavings of visitors previous to the ARCO room of rest.

EWEWEW. Thank you, ottercat.

h4m5xcy,

I broke up with you for a reason.

Love,
    Gay Panda

P.S. Oh, did I slip and hit The Death Triangle there?

Quote Originally Posted by beachteach View Post
    saw this picture and thought of you:

Attachment 6674
    i love it!!!

I just don't get it, h4m5xcy.

In RMS, you are blithely discussing your bathroom habits, even though no one asked.
    In Mystic, you are debating IF and talking about eggs.
    In Gravyboat, you are bragging about your rapid weight loss, and Gay Panda admits to jealousy.
    In Bedrock, you are babbling about your Snowday pajamas.
    In Naiadknight's, you want me to know about your mom's view to Halloween candy.
    In Saoirse's, you tell us about breastfeeding.
    In The Journey Begins, you just disturb me. Put your tongue away.

Dear Valhalla, is there anywhere you DIDN'T go today? I see you over at Spubba's. You're telling Old Fat Guy about bananas. You hit up Ecks with motivational advice. You pop up at Jasmina's to announce what you had to eat on some random October day. Over at Lex26, you inform her of your exercise scheduling fears. You're at Skink's playing with the kids and popped over to My Quest for Primal Fire to talk about cravings and hop-skip-leap to Yo-yo to warn us about dairy.

Seriously? You're the gabbiest troll! Down to a Gripe of the Day about turn signals, an ASDF post thanking someone, you're on Iodine and Bulletproof Coffee and plain old Coffee and Planning A Fast and Sugar Isn't The Problem and Leptin Reset and Starting Strength Program and What is Your Workout Today and Organ Meat Cooking Advice and . . . you exhaust me, h4m5xcy. You absolutely exhaust me. And then you appear in FABULOUS talking about waste products and sick puppies. Why do I get the most bizarre of your posts? Don't you have anything better to do?

The next time you spam me, I want a compliment about my hair part.

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    lol Panda...ecks says that H4 is a spam bot & has reported it twice. I also hit the magic triangle tonight myself. ecks says you can go to the bots profile & hit ignore user. I'm going to try that!!

I wanted to ask you if you'd like to join the group I started...its for those of us that are stressing out about the scale not moving...& other stressers that may be hindering our primal journey. We've decided to do a "redo" & to commit to April being stress free. We're gonna try to help each other with ideas, links & just support to maybe get past the block. We'd love to have you join us!! let me know if you need help to find the group. oh & I'm moderating the group to hopefully keep the spammers out. No one can join unless I ok it & if they're not a member they can't post. Hopefully that will work!!
    SW-211
    CW-209

Goal: Don't worry be happy!

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Yes, yes, yes, you are brave, primalcajun, for asking Gay Panda. Yes, I want Gay Panda in the stress group too. I want Gay Panda on my journal and everywhere. Gay Panda is magical and has a so-alive mind. Yes. How does Gay Panda always hit everything right on the nail? It is uncanny and delightful and produces good thoughts. And Lady Friend's animals are so welcome on our imaginary farm!

Quote Originally Posted by theprimalcajun View Post
    lol Panda...ecks says that H4 is a spam bot & has reported it twice. I also hit the magic triangle tonight myself. ecks says you can go to the bots profile & hit ignore user. I'm going to try that!!

I wanted to ask you if you'd like to join the group I started...its for those of us that are stressing out about the scale not moving...& other stressers that may be hindering our primal journey. We've decided to do a "redo" & to commit to April being stress free. We're gonna try to help each other with ideas, links & just support to maybe get past the block. We'd love to have you join us!! let me know if you need help to find the group. oh & I'm moderating the group to hopefully keep the spammers out. No one can join unless I ok it & if they're not a member they can't post. Hopefully that will work!!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    +1 lopisheep

h4m5xcy's repetitive snowday posts did not give me very many snowdays this year. Useless.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by theprimalcajun View Post
    I wanted to ask you if you'd like to join the group I started...its for those of us that are stressing out about the scale not moving...& other stressers that may be hindering our primal journey. We've decided to do a "redo" & to commit to April being stress free. We're gonna try to help each other with ideas, links & just support to maybe get past the block. We'd love to have you join us!! let me know if you need help to find the group.
    Yes, I'd love to join! What a lovely idea. But of course I woke up this morning on the Stressed and Grumpy Side of the Magical Bamboo Forest when it comes to weight. So I will keep my bad mood to myself for the day and distract with my brand new YouTube playlist of Valhalla forsaken pop music at top volume while I clean my house.

Die, dust bunny, die.

How do I find your group?