Page 184 of 703 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 184

Shop Now
    I am having a procrastination fest here, too--hence my multiple forum replies. Obviously, I'm avoiding work. Meep.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Hooray for procrastination fests!!!

What I Should Be Doing: making a rough sketch of what I want the cover artist to create for the book.

What I Am Doing: hanging around MDA reading the Iodine and Gripe of the Day threads, cooking a cross-rib roast, watching a video of a kitten playing with a baby monkey, listening to Ke$ha . . .

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Meep meep! I was just given an "impossible" deadline, only to findthat what they want done requires far less work than they thought. I'll take advantage of that, screw around on here, and send it in an hour before that supposedly "impossible" deadline.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kcarol View Post
    I always see these 200-300 page logs and feel like an exclusive party is going on in there. I'm like, "Hey, what's going on in there guys?? You're 200 pages deep I haven't read a lick of it! May I still post here so I feel special...?"
    Be warned, though, you'll be popping back in here for updates on an alarmingly regular basis. If you happen to be able to keep yourself away for a couple of days, get ready for some catching up- it is prolific! (In a good way)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    watching a video of a kitten playing with a baby monkey.
    Did you find that on Jezebel or just through surfing?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

*cues up ke$ha on playlist*

*parties in my chair*

*opens document* sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Did you find that on Jezebel or just through surfing?
    No, Lady Friend sent it to me. I don't know where she got it, but probably Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by thepigisatastyanimal View Post
    *cues up ke$ha on playlist*
    Blo is one of the most bizarre videos I have ever seen, and she makes a lot of bizarre videos.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    OMG, your loaf game reminds me of a story I just told Pebbles about my brother in law and his parents and a pair of ugly golf shoes..."that his parents wanted him to take off to college with him. He said they were so ugly even if he played he wouldn't wear them so no point taking them. Well his mom wanted them out of the house so she hid them in his car. Well next time he came home he hid them in her closet. So when they went to visit they hid them under his bed, and so forth. When they met my sister, they gave her a gift wrapped box and said now don't tell him about this till you get home, it is a surprise-so when they got home, she was so proud of herself for not saying anything the whole trip back, and she handed him the box and he basically said "I told you to never take anything from my parents"-yep it was those shoes (this is at least 10 years after college). Last I heard he had hid them in his parents chest freezer and dates them every time he goes home to visit, and the last time he went to date the package, they were not there. "
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

NOMnomNOM is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Be warned, though, you'll be popping back in here for updates on an alarmingly regular basis. If you happen to be able to keep yourself away for a couple of days, get ready for some catching up- it is prolific! (In a good way)
    I can't stay away. I check this journal just to get an escape almost every day ... ok, daily .. multiple times. I admit, i don't post much, but you guys really get my mind off of things that my mind thinks are serious like why i wasn't born in the form of Adonis only to find MDA and primal as a way to put on weight and muscle mass WTF