Page 18 of 704 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 18

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    UPDATE:
    * Oh, yes. By the handful. It tasted bitter, with a tang of insecticide.
    ** Sorry, Mrs. Strong.
    *** Also failed: accelerated healing, invisibility, kinetic absorption, sonic screaming, superhuman breath/strength/intelligence, X-ray vision, wallcrawling, waterbreathing, levitation, ecological empathy, omni-linguism, astral projection, cross-dimensional awareness, psychometry, telepathy, memory manipulation, mind control, psychic weapons, animation, disintegration, elemental transmutation, intangibility, magnetism, molecular manipulation, resurrection, time travel, weather control, planetary destruction, concussion beams, energy conversion, force field generation, teleportation, portal creation, aura reading, illusion, elasticity, apportation, automatic writing, bilocation, clairvoyance, divination, psychic surgery, sliding down rainbows, scrying, rapid aging, soul sucking, and omniscience.

Quote Originally Posted by beachrat View Post
    I think Lady Friend was right on this call. Here are some cheat sheets for you
    Thanks for the cheat sheets! I HATE when she's right!

skunkcabbagebandit is offline Junior Member
    Loved your post! Best wishes for you!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, skunkcabbagebandit! And to think, that was an abbreviated list of my magical failures.

Debdoub is offline Member
    I've always wanted to be able to teleport, especially if I could drag my kids along. All the hauling I do for/of them would be so much better if I could do it in the blink of an eye. Although they are teenagers and it hasn't happened once, I am still working on it. I've read enough science fiction/fantasy to know that it's there, just waiting to be tapped. At my age though, menopause might be the next big change that brings it on. Damn, that bites.

crackedpot is offline Member
    You're fortunate to be able to go to other worlds with your writing Thanks for taking us along!

Quote Originally Posted by Debdoub View Post
    I've always wanted to be able to teleport, especially if I could drag my kids along. I've read enough science fiction/fantasy to know that it's there, just waiting to be tapped.
    Keep working on it! You'll get there! Looking over that list, I'm amazed at my persistence in the face of such failure. I just KNEW in my heart that I'd be able to resurrect the goldfish, just as I KNEW that I'd be able to roller skate down a flight of stairs, and that poor teacher put up with me staring at her for the entirety of fourth grade, determined to fish facts from her mind. One day we'll both tap our powers at last.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Gay Panda, you're nuts and i like you.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    Gay Panda, you're nuts and i like you.
    Aww . . . I love sweet-talk.

bucharu is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    UPDATE:
    *** Also failed: accelerated healing, invisibility, kinetic absorption, sonic screaming, superhuman breath/strength/intelligence... (lots and lots and lots of possible magical powers...) rapid aging, soul sucking, and omniscience.
    Well, you have made some 12% of yourself disappear, so perhaps your powers are just late blooming...?
    Primal: going sane.
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."
    - Rita Mae Brown, though frequently attributed to Albert Einstein, Mark Twain, or Benjamin Franklin...