Page 175 of 717 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 175

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    I wish I had known this when I was teaching, trying to ration out my sick days so that I would not run dry before the end of the year and then get walloped with another virus. I just had to work sick a lot of times, as did all the other teachers.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Hippy Kitkat????

What the heck is that? I shop almost exclusively at an independently owned hippie store and I have never seen such a thing. Maybe it's the kind of thing you can only get in the Big City.

Regarding Mr. Virus: I thought he was coming to visit us last week too and I got kind of scared because the last time he visited me he stayed from October until January setting up shop in my sinus and lungs. In January I went from 80% primal to 100% and took radical measures to evict him and I finally got him to leave.

Radical measures used were: colloidal silver sinus spray, Xylitol sinus spray, saline sinus rinse, lots of Vitamin C and hydrogen
    peroxide in the ears. This time when Mr. Virus showed up I knew just what he looked like and I sent him packing with several drops of Hydrogen peroxide in the ears ( let it sit for 5 minutes) and I also gargled with a diluted solution of HP. Apparently he hates the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Hippy Kitkat????

What the heck is that? I shop almost exclusively at an independently owned hippie store and I have never seen such a thing. Maybe it's the kind of thing you can only get in the Big City.
    Hippie KitKat!!! It's just what Lady Friend and I call the Q. Bel wafers that the Fairy of Debauchery slips into my cart at Whole Foods. They're styled rather like KitKats. My favorite flavor had a double dark chocolate coat.

What a NASTY illness you had last year! I'm glad you scared off the latest visit from Mr. Virus so successfully.

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad you're feeling better Panda!! My hubby was sick as a dog last week with a bad cold & missed work all week. He went to work this morning but I doubt he wanted to. He had the whole thing...plugged up nose, coughing (still is), sore throat. I on the other hand have not caught the contagion yet. Maybe its due to my superior immune system since going primal? (knocking on wood!) I had even kissed him the day he started feeling bad...ewwwww lol so figured that I would get it. But nope...not yet!!

You may be surprised at what the scale tells you, since you probably didn't eat a whole lot during your malaise.

have a mahvelous monday!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by theprimalcajun View Post
    You may be surprised at what the scale tells you, since you probably didn't eat a whole lot during your malaise.
    Oh, if only my body worked like that!!! The panda system creates water retention out of nothing.

You keep on NOT catching your husband's cooties!

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Gay Panda;731673]Hippie KitKat!!! It's just what Lady Friend and I call the Q. Bel wafers that the Fairy of Debauchery slips into my cart at Whole Foods. They're styled rather like KitKats. My favorite flavor had a double dark chocolate coat.

Double dark chocolate?! I am going to pretend that we can't get that sort of thing here in the boondocks. I won't even try and find them.

They're awesome. I wish I'd never tried one, because now I cannot quit them. At least they're expensive so I can't go nuts.

Oh, no, honey, after YOU. Stop signs are for those OTHER people.

Love,
    Gay Panda

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Stop signs are for poor people.
    i fixed that for you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sometimes I don't even bother to lay on the horn. I just watch and marvel at these twits zooming through life like they are the only ones on the planet.

Cross your fingers, everyone! The artist should be getting back to me soon with covers for two short stories and WE DO NOT WANT BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD ON THEM, do we, children?