Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 163

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i see what you did there

and i played that music on purpose

mwahahahahahahahaha
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    ::: pokes nose gingerly into Forum :::

Ooh, I'm very sorry, peeps. It occurred to me (in bed, at 5-something this morning) that I really should have put a spoiler alert on my last post here re The Dammerung.

My bad. Put it down to overtiredness. Apologies again.

::: slinks off :::
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    I just finished your book, dear Panda. I had to readitveryfastbecauseaaaarrgghh! IneededtoknowwhatwasgoingtohappennextrightNOW (next time I will read it more deliberately and appreciate your language more, I promise). I thought the storyline was fascinating though the time jumps messed with my head a bit at first, LOL. And I cried a bit in the chapter at the end about the Dammerung Project. MATCH! MATCH! MATCH! And I loved your exploration of labelling and sexual identification too.

A great accomplishment - I look forward to your next publications!
    Thank you so much, Sigi, you have no idea how much that made me smile this morning. I dearly loved writing this book, even though certain characters' story arcs just broke my heart. The Dammerung kept me sane through my last, brutal year of teaching and then my years working with Mr. Magazine Time. I'd come home from my job and flee to my laptop to start my real work.

I am planning to release the first book of the five in my series in late April/early May, so I'll keep you updated! (And we shall cross our fingers that that cover does not have Beavis and Butthead on it either.)

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Ooh, I'm very sorry, peeps. It occurred to me (in bed, at 5-something this morning) that I really should have put a spoiler alert on my last post here re The Dammerung.

My bad. Put it down to overtiredness. Apologies again.
    I don't think what you wrote qualifies as a spoiler!!!

spughy is offline Senior Member
    I am only halfway through the book and I am liking it very much. Gay Panda, you are SUCH a good writer. Your prose is beautiful.

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Round Two of High Fat
    Why am I telling you this? BECAUSE YOU CARE.
    Dang, you know what? We DO.
    Best--
    Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

I’d like to sleep, but much like preparing meals and visiting the can, it interferes with my writing time.
    Indeed! And washing dishes, and checking mailboxes, and talking to people on telephones. Ugh. Can't have that.

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    ::: shyly sidles up to Gay Panda :::

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

I just finished your book, dear Panda. I had to readitveryfastbecauseaaaarrgghh! IneededtoknowwhatwasgoingtohappennextrightNOW (next time I will read it more deliberately and appreciate your language more, I promise). I thought the storyline was fascinating though the time jumps messed with my head a bit at first, LOL. And I cried a bit in the chapter at the end about the Dammerung Project. MATCH! MATCH! MATCH! And I loved your exploration of labelling and sexual identification too.

A great accomplishment - I look forward to your next publications!

::: sidles away :::
    SIGI! This is AWESOME. I also know with some authority that Gay Panda was really happy about what you wrote - said Gay Panda has been pestering me with worries about how "no one is going to like it at all."

I also cried in that same chapter; kind of a lot.

In other news, I posted my review on Amazon and I also said nice things. But somehow, Gay Panda believes me less than all y'all.
    Last edited by Lady Friend; 02-15-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Lady Friend is offline Senior Member
    Two bottles of San Pellegrino, two Hippie KitKats, one package of Hippie Peanut Butter Cups, one package of Hippie MnMs,
    Gaylord Pandapants the Third! You had more candy AND YOU DIDN'T SHARE with me!

BeachTeach is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If you're still looking for a place to send Debauchery, he has an engraved invitation to visit my dwelling tonight as Resolve had its ass kicked soundly by a grade-chasing parent who doesn't want to hear what his child knows and is able to do (and has produced) and instead wants to blame me for the lack of his child's A. Even though the child herself says she deserves the B+ she earned.

I know I shouldn't let the asshat win, but if I have to suffer, at least I should suffer at the hands of mac and cheese or a hot fudge sundae. So send ol' Debauchery my way, and I'll pass him along once I decide I can't quit Resolve for good.
    I blog about living life to the fullest at The Hairy Edge. Check it out! (Or not. We can still be friends. )