Page 162 of 703 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 7028

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 162

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    also, count me out for potential buyers of debauchery, remorse and resolve. i have my own O.O
    Oh, you don't have to BUY them, bloodorchid. I will GIVE them to you. In fact, they are flying your way now. Thanks!!!

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Oh, you don't have to BUY them, bloodorchid. I will GIVE them to you. In fact, they are flying your way now. Thanks!!!
    NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MeMeMeMeMeMeMe!!!!! I need Resolve! Desperately! Bloodorchid, pleeeeease be a sweetie-possum-pie and share!

::: tiny moue of anguish, accompanied by fluttering eyelashes :::
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MeMeMeMeMeMeMe!!!!! I need Resolve! Desperately! Bloodorchid, pleeeeease be a sweetie-possum-pie and share!

::: tiny moue of anguish, accompanied by fluttering eyelashes :::
    If he won't ship you Resolve, I can send you Alexander the Great. It works alomst as well.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    that's not cool, yo o.o

*slams windows and buys plenty of large cats*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that's not cool, yo o.o

*slams windows and buys plenty of large cats*
    All right, Resolve has been rerouted to Sigi! Quick, someone, anyone, won't you take Remorse and Debauchery? They're blowing raspberries on bloodorchid's windows!!!

spughy is offline Senior Member
    I got plenty of Remorse thanks to my own Debauchery, who is even floozier than yours and is feeling pretty smug right now, having forced some serious easter creme egg consumption this afternoon. I swear Remorse pays Debauchery to try extra-hard so he can stay in business.

Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post
    I swear Remorse pays Debauchery to try extra-hard so he can stay in business.
    Yah, they're a bitch of a double-act. Let's re-route them to one of those skinny, muscled boys on the forum with perfectly behaved hormones, who are always telling us that what we need is a big carb re-feed ...

Oscar Wilde

::: shyly sidles up to Gay Panda :::

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

I just finished your book, dear Panda. I had to readitveryfastbecauseaaaarrgghh! IneededtoknowwhatwasgoingtohappennextrightNOW (next time I will read it more deliberately and appreciate your language more, I promise). I thought the storyline was fascinating though the time jumps messed with my head a bit at first, LOL. And I cried a bit in the chapter at the end about the Dammerung Project. MATCH! MATCH! MATCH! And I loved your exploration of labelling and sexual identification too.

A great accomplishment - I look forward to your next publications!

::: sidles away :::
    Last edited by Sigi; 02-15-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Oscar Wilde

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Dear Gay Panda,
    Still reading through your posts ('m FORCING myself to stop now and then, you know, for life).
    The thrill of meeting LadyFriend, and now the sorrow of PrimalCoachKitty's death.
    No hugs, as there WAS swine flu in my town last year, but a respectful head-bow to you, GayPanda. I feel both bad that I couldn't offer my sympathies at the time, and glad that as I am a few weeks late, the bite of her death might be less. Hope you are doing well.
    Sabine

DEBAUCHERY: WE’RE BAAAAAACK!!! OPEN THE WINDOW!!! OPENOPENOPEN---
    GAY PANDA: Dammit, I’m tired of you.
    REMORSE: Trust me, the feeling is mutual. So, let’s see, you’re sick! Why is Gay Panda sick, boys and girls? Look at the spreadsheets of yesterday’s Panda Menu, Resolve.
    RESOLVE: Cornbread isn’t primal, Gay Panda.
    DEBAUCHERY: LET’S MAKE TODAY BINGE DAY THE SEQUEL!!!
    GAY PANDA: Oh, dear Valhalla, no.
    RESOLVE: Yesterday’s breakfast was a pork chop, cheese, heavy cream, and half a bar of dark chocolate. Lunch was another third of the bar of dark chocolate and . . . that’s it?
    GAY PANDA: I was writing a very exciting scene.
    REMORSE: So I guess we know what happened next when you went to Whole Foods. Resolve?

RESOLVE: Two bottles of San Pellegrino, two Hippie KitKats, one package of Hippie Peanut Butter Cups, one package of Hippie MnMs, a slab of cornbread, three potatoes, and powdered gravy.
    GAY PANDA: The music at Whole Foods was circling sad faces on my feelings charts.
    REMORSE: Really? You’re blaming your bad choice on sad music at Whole Foods?
    GAY PANDA: It was really sad. The cornbread was such a cheerful color. I bought the smallest one.
    REMORSE: What were the dimensions of the smallest piece, Resolve?
    GAY PANDA: Oh, come on! Don’t tell me you measure my food!
    RESOLVE: The cornbread measured 4 x 3 x 1.5.
    GAY PANDA: Look, I didn’t realize how hungry I was at the time! I spent all day writing a scene about a beautiful murderer, and that’s more interesting than food.
    RESOLVE: Apparently, it was also more interesting than a visit to the can.
    GAY PANDA: I DON’T LIKE BEING INTERRUPTED BY ANYTHING WHEN I’M WRITING!!!

REMORSE: You knew the cornbread would make you sick.
    GAY PANDA: It was so small.
    RESOLVE: So is Mount McKinley when compared to Everest. But McKinley is still a mountain.
    GAY PANDA: Stop being unintentionally snide. I could have done worse. You should be proud of me, a hungry panda in a store of sadness. I went home and put a cross-rib roast in the oven to go with the mashed potatoes and all I ate were the peanut butter cups. I even alleviated my sad faces by blasting Ke$- I mean, Phantom of the Opera, on my laptop while I cooked.
    DEBAUCHERY: DID YOU HEAR HER SONG BLOW??? I LOVE THAT ONE!!! THIS PLACE IS ABOUT TO BLOW OH-OH-OH-OH!!!
    GAY PANDA: It’s great, isn’t it, Debauchery? Let’s put it on right now.
    REMORSE: Well, you should have heard what bloodorchid was playing at her place. That’s why we came back.
    RESOLVE: Dinner was a hunk of roast measuring 4 x 2.75 x 1.25, a single Hippie KitKat, less than a potato’s worth of mashed potatoes, one lick of reconstituted gravy before it was scraped off and discarded, and a third of the cornbread slathered in butter.

REMORSE: And how did that sit with you?
    GAY PANDA: Oh, you can guess. The potatoes didn’t taste very good. I don’t know why, but I’m going to blame the potatoes. So I stopped eating them. The gravy was vile. The roast was delicious, as was the Hippie KitKat, and the cornbread circled happy faces on my feelings charts, and then circled sad ones only minutes later. I gave some of the remainder to the chickens.
    REMORSE: And after that?
    GAY PANDA: I felt awful, so go ahead and rub it in. Then I had insomnia for most of the night. This morning I ate the rest of the candy and now I’m done. I’d like to sleep, but much like preparing meals and visiting the can, it interferes with my writing time.
    REMORSE: Maybe if you ate more regularly, you’d make better decisions at Whole Foods. Maybe if you turned off your computer at eight o’clock, you’d get to sleep more easily. Maybe if-
    GAY PANDA: Maybe if I turned up the volume, Ke$ha would drown you out.
    REMORSE: But I’ll still be here on your shoulder, Gay Panda. I’ll always be here.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 02-15-2012 at 09:33 AM.