Page 153 of 699 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 153

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Kittens, Gay Panda does not care what you are wearing. You can sag to the center of the earth or bare that midriff to the heavens, you can sport ridiculous shoes or whatever that red diaper thing was that Ke$ha wore under a flag shirt in her We R Who We R video, and I'm not interested. I might shake my head and wonder about what psychological damage has resulted in you relishing that kind of attention, but that's it.

However, I draw the line at a Twilight shirt which reads, "Edward can bite my pillows, break my headboard, and bruise my body anyday." That is SICK.

If you are bored this evening (as Gay Panda is since Gay Panda really should be cooking and is looking for anything to procrastinate) write in what fashion offense crosses YOUR line for all of us to enjoy!

ottercat is offline Senior Member

p.s. everyone should "Like" George Takei on facebook because he posts the best shit
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

spughy is offline Senior Member
    It's true. Zuckerberg is in denial, but in reality, George Takei rules Facebook.

Ahhhhh!! You are doing so incredible! Congrats on the new low

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    oh yay for the Panda!!! That is so awesome! what a great feeling!

I'm doing the happy dance for ya!!!
    SW-211
    CW-209

Goal: Don't worry be happy!

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    I have many things I consider to be minor offenses, but there are some that cheese me off.
    -Peep-toe boots: they make no logical sense. when the hell would it be cold enough for boots (knee high or thigh high in some cases) but hot enough for open toed shoes
    -extremely long fingernails: again, practicality overrules whatever cool factor you think they have.
    -Logoed clothing: Right, because I'm going to pay you to advertise for you? I think not.
    -extremely skanky clothing: honey, have some respect for yourself and keep that in the house.
    -stripper shoes: see above
    -Anything that makes me go "oh, honey, no. What WERE you thinking?"
    -skinny jeans or low cut shirts on a guy. Just no.
    -extremely oversized gangsta clothing. It's just comical to try and watch them waddle along like penguins, holding their crotch like they hafta take a piss.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I have many things I consider to be minor offenses, but there are some that cheese me off.
    -Peep-toe boots: they make no logical sense. when the hell would it be cold enough for boots (knee high or thigh high in some cases) but hot enough for open toed shoes
    -extremely long fingernails: again, practicality overrules whatever cool factor you think they have.
    -Logoed clothing: Right, because I'm going to pay you to advertise for you? I think not.
    -extremely skanky clothing: honey, have some respect for yourself and keep that in the house.
    -Anything that makes me go "oh, honey, no. What WERE you thinking?"
    -skinny jeans or low cut shirts on a guy. Just no.
    -extremely oversized gangsta clothing. It's just comical to try and watch them waddle along like penguins, holding their crotch like they hafta take a piss.
    +1 to all of this!

Yay Panda for your ongoing success. You set a fine example of persistence and patience, direction not perfection, and all the other cliched-but-true sayings I can't think of off the top of my head right now.
    Last edited by Sigi; 02-03-2012 at 04:45 AM.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    History of sagging "gangsta" pants: In prison, it indicates whether you are available for teh butt sex. I'm not sure that rappers and kids these days realize this or they'd be wearing belts.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    I have a saying, that it seems I say EVERY time I am around people:
    "Just cuz they make it in your size does not mean you should wear it"

I see women wearing horrible clothing. Is it comfortable to wear a size 12 pant when you are an 18? With a shirt that is WAY too short......mix the two up and the look is horrible! They are constantly tugging at their clothes AND they end up looking bigger than they are!

I also cannot stand it when women have their boobs hanging out all the time........save it for the bedroom, or when you are out on the prowl. And if you are on the prowl at 8am at the grocery store then you have serious problems. Crap leave something for the imagination.

Men.....Again, if the shirt is too tight, or too short, get a bigger size. No one wants to see your gut......really! AND I dont want to see your boxers, or your tighty whiteys. Showing off the crack of your arse does not turn me on........As mentioned before, that may work in prison, but not in the free world.

And my biggest pet peeve. Do not come to me asking for a job when you look like you just rolled out of bed. You dont have to come in your Sunday best, but don't come in jeans, flip flops, and a skaters T-shirt with stains on it. Come in clean clothes that do not smell like cigarettes! I talk to at least 20 people a day asking me for a job, it is amazing what a little effort can do for their employment!
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    I wore stripper shoes with my wedding dress! I think the lucite heels were a nice alternative to the boring white satin shoes >=)
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick