Page 125 of 699 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 125

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    ::: STAMP STAMP STAMP STAMP STAMP :::

That was everyone running to Redflame's place to snatch up her jammies and take them to her at work.

All right, who else out there needs a thundering horde?
    Damn, now I wish I had put 'new jammies' on my Christmas list.....will be SO embarrassed when my 'rags of jammies' get here, but THANKFUL.....waiting...looking outside, I see no delivery yet! Snow's coming, better hurry
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    I *long* for weather in which to wear my flannel jammies again. Am sitting here this morning at the 'putey in my sweaty white singlet, saggy polka dot boxers and hair that hasn't been this impressively askew since the great Primal Calendar photoshoot of a few months ago.

Congratulations on your new low, Gay Panda! I am most envious. It appears the pounds are being transferred from the Panda rump to the Sigi rump, as my Fairy of Debauchery is presently out of control. :::sigh:::
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    It appears the pounds are being transferred from the Panda rump to the Sigi rump, as my Fairy of Debauchery is presently out of control. :::sigh:::
    Tell your Fairy of Debauchery to back off!

I've been meaning to ask for days how it went with your skin! Are your pores behaving or did they mount a rebellion?

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfan7 View Post
    E-Books are the way to go now. I am a voracious reader and I have shelves and shelves and shelves of books. Since I got my tablet and the Kindle app, I haven't purchased a physical book at all. Instead I've purchased 85 E-Books since October. Everyone on the boards I frequent, on Facebook and in my real life has either a Kindle, a Nook or a tablet/smartphone with one of the apps on it.
    85?!?!?! You read like a fiend!

It is so past time for Gay Panda to join this century.

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Tell your Fairy of Debauchery to back off!

I've been meaning to ask for days how it went with your skin! Are your pores behaving or did they mount a rebellion?
    She's not listening. All I can hear is "BREAD, BREAD, BREAD, BREAD!!!!" and "ICECREAM!! IT'S SO HOT, WE NEED ICECREAM!!!". It's quite tiresome.

Thank you for asking, Panda - my skin is going very well, despite Debauchery's efforts. It's a bit oilier than before, but no breakouts to date! Early indications are the Great No Added Hormones Experiment may possibly be pronounced a qualified success (but I'll wait a few more cycles before being so rash as to pronounce anything). Are your pores behaving themselves now too?
    Last edited by Sigi; 01-18-2012 at 04:18 AM.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    my skin is going very well, despite Debauchery's efforts. It's a bit oilier than before, but no breakouts to date! Early indications are the Great No Added Hormones Experiment may possibly be pronounced a qualified success (but I'll wait a few more cycles before being so rash as to pronounce anything). Are your pores behaving themselves now too?
    Hooray, no breakouts for Sigi!!! My skin is (mostly) cleared from vacation, so I no longer look like I'm trying to recapture my teenage years.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPickles View Post
    I'll buy your e-book! I'll buy it! What's it about? Oh, who cares, you are one of my favorite writers and I'll buy it no matter what. I hope it's not like The Bridges of Madison County, though.
    I have never read The Bridges of Madison County, so I can't say either way. (I was going to read it, but more than one friend soundly abused it and so I never did.) The book I'm releasing is literary science fiction, following the lives of six foster siblings separated in a conflict in their Earth colony. The attack is sudden and unexpected, scattering most of them at random all over their world in an instant.

Science fiction is one of those genres that seems to engender very strong like/dislike reactions among people. I am very particular about what I'll read, because I hate when sci-fi forgets its people to become about its cool gadgets, and I really hate when it is all about LOOK HOW TOTALLY WICKED THESE ALIENS ARE!!! An alien race should have culture, not just a mad desire to wipe out humanity. Evil Alien and Noble Hero stories bore me to death. Give me people. I'm already suspending my disbelief for a future time on another planet, for example, so I need people to draw me in. I like my lead characters to be regular people caught in extraordinary circumstances. I want to see how they cope, when they succeed and how they fail, how they interact with one another in a changed world or with a new technology, because this is something I can relate to far better than a superhero character who always cracks a snarky joke, never misses a shot, and will save us all from imminent destruction.

Recapture Teenage Years.........Whoa there, I'm not signing up for that torture! From 17-22 I was ate up with Stupid.
    Redflame

Quote Originally Posted by Redflame View Post
    Recapture Teenage Years.........Whoa there, I'm not signing up for that torture! From 17-22 I was ate up with Stupid.
    I almost broke into wild laughter at my high school graduation, in which the valedictorian was enthusing about how this had been the time of our lives! It was? It's all downhill from high school? Kill me now.

Exactly, LOVE how the valedictorians always seem to be drinking from the Communal Koolaid.
    Redflame