Page 119 of 699 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 6989

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 119

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    D= Not PC Kitty!!!! Oh no, Panda, I hope she's ok and remembers quick!!
    *Attempts to send kitty toys and fluffy things over via throwing as no money for posting*
    *watches said toys and fluffy things land a few metres away*

Dammit. Sending mental toys and fluffy things for PC Kitty!!
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

KatyNC is offline Senior Member
    Panda, I haven't been around much, fell off of the bandwagon majorly! Buuuuut, back at it now. Just got caught up on some of your journal.... I missed a lot while I was bingeing away! Including the big reveal of lady friend, which I skipped ahead several pages to find! I couldn't help myself!!!! I forgot how much your journal makes me smile and laugh!

I hope that Primal Coach Kitty is feeling okay. Warm thoughts and good vibes to you guys. Hopefully she will be back to chasing the benign poltergeist around and howling war cries soon!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Benign Poltergeist apparently told a yo-mama joke so odious that it may have given Primal Coach Kitty a stroke.

She's at the vet getting subcutaneous fluids and having blood drawn and last night was full of scary things like 'renal failure' and 'sudden-onset blindness' and 'hemorrhage' as possibilities and none of these words I want to associate with my goofy old kitty. 2012 FAIL.

I need chocolate.
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 01-13-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Ugh, I'm sorry that you're being visited by Mistress GERD! She ruined many nights of sleep for me. And occasionally she still tries when I've had more tomatoes than she thinks a panda can handle.

I hated Allegra! I was taking Claritin for allergies years ago (back when you could only get it by prescription). It helped nicely, but then my insurance stopped covering it and my doctor switched me to Allegra. I took one the next day and was driving home from school when I was overcome with such vertigo that I could hardly tell which way was up. I yanked over to the curb and hit the brakes, unable to find the emergency blinkers. It took a long time to pass. After that, I just lived with my allergies.

Everyone is weird. Some people just hide it really well, and others of us create an entire journal cataloging it.
    By weird I think I meant neurotic.

And wow, that is crazy that you had vertigo.. I'm just going to live with my allergies too. See, the thing about GERD is that I don't really have it that bad.. I just have heartburn and I think the doctor is misdiagnosing my chest pain... he says its from acid reflux, but I think its from smoking. It's hard to tell though because they run such a close line to each other.. smoking can make acid reflux worse, but can also damage the lungs etc. Anyway, I'm making a concerted effort to stop smoking and to cut way back on drinking... helps that famotidine (my prescription, pretty much just strong pepcid ac) supposedly doesn't mix well with alcohol or nicotine. Honestly though, the medicine isn't really helping. If I eat something that normally induces heartburn or a little bit chest pain, I still get the feeling, regardless of if I am taking the medication or not. Also my sinuses and nose have been tight since I started taking it (maybe the allegra? but I feel like that would only last a day) and my throat is still a little tight. If I don't feel much change I think I'm going to call my doctor and tell him that it's not really working and that I'd rather just revise my diet.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Oh panda! I know how horrible it is when they go downhill so suddenly - my heart goes out to you and here's wishing she makes a speedy recovery!
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Just remember Gay Panda... even if Primal Coach Kitty doesn't make it for some terrible reason... PCK will still be coaching you in your mind. You can finally kick debauchery out to make room!

Also I just wanted to say... the linux robot unicorn (THIS GUY) wants to hug that adorable panda in your picture. MUST HUG FUZZY THING. MUST. HUG.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for your good wishes, everyone, and I'm so glad to see your name back on here, KatyNC!

I keep looking down expecting to see Primal Coach Kitty flying past in pursuit of nothing at all . . . it's hard for me to remember that she's old when she behaves like a kitten most of the time. It was like being trapped in the Zoolander movie last night at the vet as she would turn only to the right when she walked. We were all cajoling, "Turn left! Turn LEFT!"

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Good luck to PKC and Panda!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

SweetPickles is offline Senior Member
    Poor PC Kitty. I hope she goes back to being an ambi-turner soon.

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Nooooooooooooooooooo! Primal Coach Kitteh, get better!! My boys send hugs and catnip!
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick