Page 118 of 704 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 7031

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 118

MikkiB is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My acid reflux/chronic indigestion went away completely after a month or two on a primal diet. Also, my "chronic allergies" went away - it turns out that most of my chronic sinus inflammation was from wheat, not dust mites or mold spores -- no more daily zyrtec for me!!

Funny you mention Claritin - I took it exactly ONCE, and spent about 8 hours with mental confusion that was like alzheimers ... I was convinced that someone had taken my office chair and replaced it with something else, I couldn't write a complete sentence, and I GOT LOST trying to leave the building that I'd worked in for 5 years LOL. I got off the elevators and couldn't find the door to the outside. Luckily I commuted with my husband at the time -if I'd had to drive I'd have never gotten home

And, you aren't weird, you are wonderfully whacky

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Dear Fairy of Debauchery,

I have several reasons for not indulging you, but here is the one that makes me happiest: 182.0.

Goodbye, 49 pounds of panda. You will not be missed.
    Congratulations!!! You keep this up you'll look less like Panada and more like the province Panda Edward Island (P.E.I.).
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

MikkiB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Congratulations!!! You keep this up you'll look less like Panada and more like the province Panda Edward Island (P.E.I.).
    we need pics!!

Cave Woman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Everyone is weird. Some people just hide it really well, and others of us create an entire journal cataloging it.
    Do I see another signature sentence here? Someone MUST use this one. It's great!
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122
    Goal weight 115? 120? I'll know when I get there.

"When I've fallen off dietary wagons before, the wagon stops, backs over me and leaves me for dead in the ditch. On PB, I can fall off, hang on with one hand, hold a cookie in the other, throw half away, and get right back on." ~Ottercat

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    You guys have breakfast cereals with little blue and purple marshmallows in them? Sweet Jesus, that is SO WRONG. :::shudder:::
    Don't you have those? We have Lucky Charms which, according to Wikipedia, increased the size of its marshmallow pieces in 2004, its cheaper knock-off Magic Stars; we have Marshmallow Pebbles, Oreo O's With Marshmallow Bits, Rice Krispie Treats Cereal (in which the rice krispie chunks have a marshmallow coating), Cinnamon Marshmallow Scooby-Doo Cereal, Marshmallow Alpha-Bits Cereal, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Most of them are labeled a good source of vitamins, and some are promoted as heart-smart!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherJ View Post
    I totally used to eat my lucky charms in the exact same manner. I ate most foods in that same err, particular (ahem) way... french fries were lined up according to height and eaten from shortest to tallest. Anything round had to have bites taken neatly around the perimeter before delving into the center. Pizza was the worst; toppings were eaten first, then cheese, then the base. Anything coloured was arranged and eaten in worse-to-best colour pattern.

I'm so happy we can share in our obsessive behaviours!
    Yay, you're obsessive, too!!! The way I ate drove the Panda Parents crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Debdoub View Post
    Hey thanks Panda, now all I want is a vat of potatoes covered in cream gravy!
    I figure if I'm being tortured, why shouldn't we all be tortured?

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    And that would be FAR, FAR PREFERABLE.

Please send healing energy to Primal Coach Kitty! We are in the emergency clinic as she has forgotten how to walk with her back legs.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    poor kitty.. healing energy sent, as well as medicinal cat nips :/
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!