Page 109 of 717 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 7164

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 109

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robotunicr0n View Post
    Good to see you're still chugging along Gay Panda friend. Cute kittie by the way
    You're back, robotunicr0n!!! How are you doing?

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i love your fairy of debauchery, hr advice is terrible tho. gummy bears? chocolate? no. nerds and grape fanta and pizza and chinese! wheeeee
    My fairy of debauchery loves to shout for gummy bears and chocolate!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Of course you wrote a whole post about your shoulder fairies instead of work- I guarantee it was more interesting!

I love coming here for my daily chuckle- even if it's just the way you string the words together.

Feel better!
    Sweet Valhalla, after yesterday I don't know if I could feel worse! This is my first true bout of carb flu. Yuck! How long does it go on?!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i love your fairy of debauchery, hr advice is terrible tho. gummy bears? chocolate? no. nerds and grape fanta and pizza and chinese! wheeeee
    Nerds are fossilized fairy boogars, so I don't eat those. I donate my portion to you, and you donate your portion of gummy bears to winencandy and me!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Nerds are fossilized fairy boogars, so I don't eat those. I donate my portion to you, and you donate your portion of gummy bears to winencandy and me!
    Yes!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by hellokit9713 View Post
    Fab is as Fab does, Panda darling! Here's some more jaw-dropping info for you
    Dear hellokit9713,

There exists at times an inverse relationship between beauty and intelligence, so that the increase in one variable results in the decrease of another. It is deeply annoying. Gay Panda drools at the sight of you, at least until you open your mouth to say that fab is as fab does, which is wholly unoriginal since it was authored by another reader and you have pilfered it, and on top of that you visit me often to repeat it over and over again. Darling, it sounds so piggish of me to say this, but just stand there and look pretty.

Love,
    Gay Panda

Cave Woman is offline Senior Member
    Gay Panda, you are wonderful!

I am new here and am just starting to read through your posts. Unlike most (thoughtful though they may be), yours deserve slow reading to extract the full enjoyment of every turn of phrase. It may take weeks, but like savoring my favorite dark chocolate, it will be wonderfully worth it. I am so glad I found you and your journey.
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122
    Goal weight 115? 120? I'll know when I get there.

"When I've fallen off dietary wagons before, the wagon stops, backs over me and leaves me for dead in the ditch. On PB, I can fall off, hang on with one hand, hold a cookie in the other, throw half away, and get right back on." ~Ottercat

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    om nomnomnomnomnom
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    I like to think that the more primally one eats, the shorter the carb flu lasts. I have no idea whether or not this is actually true, but I do like to think it. Kind of like giving the fairy of resolve a bacon powered loud hailer and a lassoo cutting bowie knife.

Happy 2012 Gay Panda!
    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Kitteh is boootiful. But she looks kinda LOUD. 'Speshly at 4.00 am.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde