Page 10 of 717 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS page 10

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    UPDATE: In the interest of space above, I gave Mr. Magazine Time short shrift. This post is for those of you who are curious about what else he is doing in his workday while you actually work during yours!

1. Performs gangsta moves in the cubicles of frantically working employees. Mr. Magazine Time is a highly educated upper class white professional in his 40s, who was born with a silver spoon up his (hi, kids!). I cringed to hear the daily cry behind me, “Hey-HEY! It’s HOMEY in the HIZZOUSE!” Then he would bust out his gangsta moves in my cubicle, which would morph into his cowboy moves, in which he spun invisible pistols and holstered them after shooting and blowing away smoke.

2. Paranoid that employees might be Internet surfing instead of working, Mr. Magazine Time dedicates a large portion of his day to creeping around the four floors of the building to spy into cubicles. Once I had to use his computer. He had been Internet surfing.

3. Protects the universe from a baby snake that had gotten into our conference room. With a manly scream of terror heard on all four floors, Mr. Magazine Time stomped it to death and left the carcass there for someone else to clean up.

4. Sits in his car listening to Beyonce.

Today Gay Panda is building a Fabulous Time Machine in order to whisk this useless man back to survive in the time of Grok. There will be room for one more, so write in the reason why you think your boss/coworker deserves a seat, and I’ll post whom we’ll be waving bon voyage to next week.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    I love my bosses. I get free pets off them. Can I go instead? Living in the time of grok sounds liket he kinda thing I'd do had I access to a time machine!
    =D =D =D
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

SECOND UPDATE: And did I mention during his cowboy moves, he shouts, “PEW-PEW!”

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    SECOND UPDATE: And did I mention during his cowboy moves, he shouts, “PEW-PEW!”
    For Christmas present him with a small, tastefully wrapped box. When he opens it, finds it empty and says, "What is this?" you calmly respond, "Your dignity. Pew Pew."

canio6, I would love to do that. That this company keeps him on is insane, but the Big Bosses are very nice, non-confrontational people, and tend to think that if you ignore a problem, it magically goes away. So Mr. Magazine Time has the run of the place. I don't know if you've ever seen the show The Office, but sometimes I would watch the character of the boss and shiver with recognition.

canio6 Guest
    That would be frightening. It makes you wonder how some people have survived so long.

The Big Bosses wouldn't do any better than Mr. Magazine Time back in Time of Grok. "If I just don't LOOK at the slavering tiger about to pounce on me, then the slavering tiger goes AWAY!" They are both such decent, hard-working guys, but allowing Mr. Magazine Time free rein because they don't want to deal with him has been a disaster for the company. Forget how many employees that he's chased off, he's alienating multimillion dollar accounts!

Pew-Pew!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I would like to put my current boss in a locked room with Mr. Magazine Time and see who'd want out first(or kill the other or themself). My boss is just an annoying <insert slang word for vagina>. I would use it but I know that word offends most.
    Georgette

oh, anjelevil, if only your warning had come fifteen years ago when I tried to dismount a NordicTrak, or whatever that brand is. It was ugly. Hope your back gets better quickly!

anjelevil is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ha ha!Sounds like an interesting time on the Nordic..Back is fine and I was running again tonight..your old boss sounds like a twat..I have dealt with many of them in my time..more psychos really..they are drawn to the hotel industry