Thread: Buying Fish Oil Online page

Heidi is offline Senior Member

Buying Fish Oil Online

Shop Now
    The local health food store I go to doesn't really have a good selection of fish oil, so I'm considering buying online. I saw from the Whole Nine Life site that they recommend the OmegaMaine brand. I like that it's without added fillers and comes in different flavors, but is it safe to have fish oil shipped during warm weather? Will the fish oil go rancid during shipping?

(And if anyone's ever used OmegaMaine fish oil, feel free to share your experience! I'm curious if some flavors are better than others. And if theirs is considered a reasonable price for fish oil. )
    I'm retraining and strengthening my taste buds, one primal meal at a time.

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    I buy my O3 from Iherb... you can use my referral code GEB597
    I started using these Jarrow Formulas, Odorless EPA-DHA Balance, 240 Softgels - iHerb.com
    best bang for my $

I've also got some Nordic Naturals Pro Omega that I won in a raffel that I'll use before reordering...

So many people here buying from iHerb, must be a good site, huh? I've heard good things about Jarrow and their price looks good, too. Too bad I only see the capsule form from them. Swallowing pills hasn't been my cup of tea lately, so I'm looking for something in liquid form.

PrimalCon New York
    Browsing around online at fish oil, OmegaMaine is looking really expensive at $50 for 10oz.