Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheat Day page 3

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    That's the part I find so funny/sad. The whole wheat stuff really tasted like crap, and the only reason why you ate it was because it was supposed to be good for you. Then you find out it tastes like crap AND it makes you sick. WTH!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I am still thoroughly pissed that I ate brown fucking shitty fucking tiny fucking takes forever to fucking cook fucking rice instead of the readily-available white rice that I now once again consume, albeit on a limited basis.

Overall I guess I'm mostly annoyed that I was like "hurrr whole wheat over white makes perfect sense, cus 'whole'! duh!" and never thought to read into it further. Though I guess if I had bothered I would have most likely found positive articles and just kept right along...

well said!

lol! Great story! I am with you with the self discipline thing. 6 days a week if it ain't primal it aint going in my belly either.

I actually like brown rice and whole wheat bread and pasta. Call me crazy, but the truth is there are not many foods that i dont like! LOL! I like me some white rice too

"The other part says: damn, its hard when 99% of the people around you aren't following the same diet. Do your best and forget the rest. Every little change for the better is worth it."

This is where it's at for sure.

usernamewhy is offline Junior Member
    try to cut out grains and milk completely, and wait if your acne is getting better or changing

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewhy View Post
    try to cut out grains and milk completely, and wait if your acne is getting better or changing
    I know thats the truth. I do not have grains or dairy 99.9% 6 days a week. I have been on this for 5 weeks. To really see I know I should cut out cheat days, I just don't think I am ready for that yet Soon, though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123