Thread: Macadamia Oil in the UK? page

HERC0 is offline Member

Macadamia Oil in the UK?

Shop Now
    Can anyone recommend a UK supplier of good quality macademia oil? The only website I've found is the one below but it doesn't look overly professional or legitimate?

Welcome - The Macadamia Oil Company

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    I'm in Australia, but I got mine on eBay, a homeopathic online store. Try eBay and see what comes up.

HERC0 is offline Member
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try Ebay and see what comes up.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions please?

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    I've been looking for a source too so I shall follow this thread with great interest!

ChocoTaco369 is online now Senior Member
    Can you order off Amazon in the UK? They have some nice macadamia nut oil at a reasonable price there.

http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Organic-...4882648&sr=1-1
    Amazon.com: Macadamia Nut Oil, Cold Pressed 16 fl oz (474 ml) Liquid: Health & Personal Care

Maybe you can get it directly from Swanson?
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

JPA
    JPA is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HERC0 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a UK supplier of good quality macademia oil? The only website I've found is the one below but it doesn't look overly professional or legitimate?

Welcome - The Macadamia Oil Company
    HERCO, just get it from iherb, they ship worldwide and very AFFORDABLE. I'm from Portugal and I order stuff from there all the time. What's 4 bucks of shipping.

Since you're from the UK, remember to get your total order below 18 so as to get it through customs easily. It can probably slip right through if you have more than that but just to be safe put it around 18. I usually have +$40 orders from iherb and they arrive at my doorstop easily so you shouldn't have a problem either.

And use NIV880 as a code and you'll get 5 bucks off. You're in luck, it's just $12:

Now Foods, Macadamia Nut Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

I ordered this several months ago and I've been using it sparingly. It has a nice different flavor from the olive oil (we use it a lot here) I always so use, so it's a nice addition to use it here and there on salads and even for cooking. Some say it's healthier than olive oil (at least it has a better, fattier flavor in my opinion).
    Last edited by JPA; 09-01-2011 at 07:24 AM.

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JPA View Post
    HERCO, just get it from iherb, they ship worldwide and very AFFORDABLE. I'm from Portugal and I order stuff from there all the time. What's 4 bucks of shipping.

Since you're from the UK, remember to get your total order below 18 so as to get it through customs easily. It can probably slip right through if you have more than that but just to be safe put it around 18. I usually have +$40 orders from iherb and they arrive at my doorstop easily so you shouldn't have a problem either.

And use NIV880 as a code and you'll get 5 bucks off. You're in luck, it's just $12:

Now Foods, Macadamia Nut Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

I ordered this several months ago and I've been using it sparingly. It has a nice different flavor from the olive oil (we use it a lot here) I always so use, so it's a nice addition to use it here and there on salads and even for cooking. Some say it's healthier than olive oil (at least it has a better, fattier flavor in my opinion).
    Thanks for that - I'll get an order in straight away!