Thread: Primal Eating at Pike Place Market ? page

gojirama is offline Senior Member

Primal Eating at Pike Place Market ?

Primal Fuel
    I'm heading up to the Market tomorrow, for the first time in 16 years...which shames me because I live just north or Tacoma. (I also have never been up the Space Needle ><) . Any suggestions on primal-ish eats?
    I blog :http://raisinggodzillas.blogspot.com/
    Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...17134571662261
    "We have all the food groups- meat and chocolate".

tobias is offline Member
    theres obviously going to be a ton of fresh fish there...i went back in may and a lot of the places will give you samples of their smoked salmon, which is so delicious! the restaurants in the market and surrounding the market tend to highlight the fresh fish from the market, so i would just suggest walking around, looking at the menus, and seeing what each place has to offer.

I HIGHLY recommend etta's...their signature salmon dish is to die for!! its only a block or two away from the market, and was one of the best meals i have ever had in my life. their mussels are great too!

livingprimal is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hit the Pike Place Fish Market and you are good to go! There is also Cutter's (I think it's on the corner of Western and Elliott) where you can get seafood, or a bunless burger. A couple blocks up (I think on 1st) is Ipanema, the Brazilian rotisserie style place, where they serve you as much meat as you can hold. I'm in Tacoma, and don't get to Seattle nearly as much as I wish I did! There are a ton of fun and funky hole in the wall places to eat, so you should be able to find something to tide you over. If you're feeling adventurous, head over to Freemont and hit Blue Moon burgers (bunless of course)....DELICIOUS!!! Have fun and let us know if you find something that fits the bill!