Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex....... page 5

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Tclack, good stuff. I have that book but haven't read it yet. Makes sense about the body feeling like it's "times of plenty" if it doesn't have to work to store nutrients/fat all the time... and relaxing a bit on the "are you sure it's time to have babies?" front.

I'm excited to see what kind of awesome kid I can turn out ... just hope my appetite returns so I can start eating real amounts of real food again.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

FNW: You guys are going to have one kick-ass baby.

(Have I ever been wrong?)

Double-A is offline Junior Member

This post brought the transmogrified lyrics "I smell sex and... bacon here, ah huh" to my mind.

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

You guys are such weirdos

Joking aside, Gary Taubes and many other "primal" authors talk about increased libido when grains and sugars are eliminated.

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member

I grok, therefore I am.

i have noticed lately (just after 3 weeks primal) i cant get enough of my husband. He is also Prinal, and cant get enough of me. so it works. We have been trying for 3 years to have a baby, and nothing. hoping being primal will help!

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    After 3 1/2 primal weeks, my level of sexual desire is back to where it was 20 years ago. I get plenty of bacon, so now all I need is a woman. lol

Someone did a post on here a couple of weeks ago saying that when she decided to go primal, she told her husband that it's called the bacon and sex diet, and that if he didn't help her with it someone else would. lol
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    As far as I can remember, there has only been one instance in my life (since about 10) when I wasn't interested in sex. When I was getting shot at in Honduras when I was in the Army. Other than that, 24x7. So, I haven't noticed a difference.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

kaylakala is offline Member
    Great thread!! My libido is way off the charts!! Hopefully it will help with my fertility too!
    Had no idea I was so weak till I started walking in October. Could barely make it around the block!
    Now can walk on the beach for hours.

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    You're alive! It's that simple.

Your diet previously will have neutered your sex drive through lethargy following over indulgence in sugars and carbohydrates. Has your best friend got bigger as well? Primal is "proven" to make the man a bigger man. YMMV.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast