Thread: Resistance Bands page

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

For those of you who use resistance bands, which kind do you use? I am putting some equipment together for my garage gym for working out in a pinch and figured a set of bands would be a good choice.

I have a heavy bag, pull up bar, dip station, pushup bars, cinder blocks and a 50 pound sandbag. Also the "Never Gymless" book by ross training (excellent read).

Thanks.

-Arthur

bluedad Guest

I use the resistance bands from beachbody.com. I've used them in several rounds of P90X; they can give the muscles a good pump!

I've been doing my research and think I'm going to get a set of Iron Woody bands. anyone use them here?

Annika is offline Senior Member

I just got a band for Christmas from Amazon, by the name of JumpStretch. I think it's basically the same as an Iron Woody (which seems to be the most popular). I didn't get an Iron Woody because you can't buy just one - they only come in pairs or sets. I'm using my band for pullups, and it's great!

My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
    On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

Awesome. I think the singles are good for assisted stuff where the pairs are good for resistance stuff.