Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Today is the day page 3

anjelevil is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Primal Day 11, c25k week 2 day 2
    So,
    Had a great run this time but was a bit of a struggle towards the last 1.5 min run..I managed to get through and happy to have done so...nothing feels as good as running and for someone who has never really exercised much it's good to have something you enjoy doing..I also took another 30 seconds off my mile time..not bad for 2nd week in.I also ran during an if..maybe why it was a bit of a struggle
    Breakfast :3 eggs, pancetta, spinach and goat cheese
    Lunch i.f (fasted from 730 1730)
    Dinner leftover lamb stew and cauliflower mash
    I think I may be hungry later but will see how it goes.
    So happy it's FRIDAY!!!!

Day 12..today was a good day..I had breakfast and have managed again to go almost 10 hours without food again..amazing how easy this if has become..never thought it would be possible to skip meals..now I do it almost every day..or every other day..I love it..don't feel totally dependant on getting a meal.
    Breakfast: 3 eggs, spinach, pancetta
    Lunch : no lunch
    Dinner: soon will have dinner (early) steak and veggies
    Very sad to learn that my organic farmer has given up and sold his farm(as a result of the current market)and I now have to go elsewhere..not able to get organic but everything is outdoor,grass fed..still not the same..his meat was to die for!

Libre27 is offline Senior Member
    An unfortunate sign that not enough folks are willing to pay extra for higher quality foods!

Day 13..last night I started my 3 month meditation course and it helped to make me sleep very deeply.Looking forward to this time everyday
    I am exhausted today and have spent most of the time in my warm bed..grey outside and rainy.It should have been day 3 week 2 of c25k but gave it a miss as I was too tired.
    Breakfast :2 eggs and 2 slices of smoked bacon
    Lunch :roasted free range chicken
    Dinner: small piece of sirloin

Quote Originally Posted by Libre27 View Post
    An unfortunate sign that not enough folks are willing to pay extra for higher quality foods!
    Yes..very very sad..luckily here in the UK it's quite easy to come across good quality organic meats.

Day 14..today is the end of 2 weeks of the 30 day challenge..I went out and got some really good dark chocolate to celebrate and amazingly I haven't eaten the entire block..I had it with some pure coconut shreds..lovely treat.I hope that it doesn't start a downfall but I think I am fine..feel great anyway and that's all that matters.
    Breakfast : 2 eggs, 2 slices bacon and spinach
    No lunch but a small snack of coconut and dark chocolate
    Dinner :chicken and mashed turnip I think.
    I was able to source beef drippings today (let's see how that is) as well as a butcher where I can get marrow bones..will be picking them up on Wednesday..think I am skipping the run again today as my hip is sore from the last run on Friday..I did walk for about 20 mins carrying very heavy bags today so we will call that my heavy lifting for now.
    I am noticing that my night meditation is producing a very heavy sleep and for that I am very pleased.

So I have been feeling really unwell tonight and the only thing I can put it own to is the organic dark chocolate I ate..I feel AWFUL!!!I couldn't eat dinner tonight..the chocolate keeps repeating on me..not in a heartburn way but just a sitting there in my gut kind of way..it's a sad day when you come to learn that dark chocolate is not going to work..at least I get to if for dinner tonight as a result!

Day 15 and I feel rotten!Had a fine sleep last night but feeling really unwell..upset stomach and a general feeling of blah.So I am going to try and lay off the coffee and use this day to eat really light.As I don't normally eat fruit I am having berries for breakfast as well as a few almonds and maybe some coconut oil.Fast for lunch and maybe dinner as well..no running again today as I am sure my energy will be low.Let's see how the day goes and hope this feeling of shite passes soon!

So..unwell feeling has not passed today..feeling rotten and had a very hectic shift at work.
    Breakfast was some blueberries and almonds
    Lunch was a small cup of soup
    Dinner a few more almonds
    Hopefully all will be better tomorrow

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You are not allowed to feel unwell. NOT ALLOWED! I hope that it passes by tomorrow. Yuck!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast