Hi there everyone,
I posted this in the "Leptin reset experiment" thread but I thought I'd post it here as well.
I have a whole lot of problems and I'm very curious if I'm leptin resistant and if getting this worked out could solve the cascade of imbalances that seems to be gripping my body. I'll include as much info as I can think to but I'm dealing with a lot of brain fog so please excuse all grammar issues, ramblings, and forgotten information. Any help, thoughts or insights would be beyond appreciated. I've never been this sick before and feel like I'm spinning.

I'm 27 yr old female, 5'7, 135 lbs up from 120lbs in 8 months. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, hypothyroid, and adrenal fatigue. I'm a wreck and am barely living. 5 years ago I was in a car accident that shut off my hypothalamus and my cycle disappeared. Yes we played around with hormones to kick it back on but they crippled me. In the 11-hour, after 3 years of boneless amongst other thing, last Oct 2010 my periods came back indicating the hypothalamus was ready to play again. After 3 months of normal pleasant cycles the PMS became crippling and intense fatigue took over. 3 weeks out of every month I was hammered. At the beginning of the year I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I was put on Synthroid and the doc would not consider testing rT3 or bioidentical hormones (thus Amour) and just kept upping the dose and told me to take an antidepressant.

I recently stopped seeing this doctor and started going to the Holtorf Medical Center. My tests showed as follows:

Free T4: 1.09 (0.82-1.77)
TSH: 0.888 (0.450-4.500)
rT3: 183 (90-350)
Free T3: 2.1 (2.0-4.4)
Progesterone: >10 (>10-17 or 2555 depending on the type of month but mine was so low they could not read it.)
Ferritin: 43 (13-150)
IGF01: 296 (117-329)
Cortisol (blood test in the am!) 23 (8.0-19)
Fibrin: abnormal

We're retesting in 3 weeks. I'm on bioidentical hormones. I'm up to 20 mcg T3 building up to 30 but we had to stop for 3 days while I take 5mg cortisol because my adrenals were not handling the T3 well. I take 100 mg progesterone and then 5mg melatonin for sleep. I'm on many supplements from his office too.

I've been reading "Mastering Leptin" Dr. Kruse's blog, and this thread and I have one major problem with doing this:
My digestion is terrible. I react to many things including meat, dairy and eggs. Proteins and fats are very difficult for me to digest and I'm using enzymes and probiotics the doctor gave me. Needless to say eating meat causes me to gag right now. I've been considering the GAPS diet at this point but just don't know how to eat or what. I'm so lost and exhausted. I was doing LC paleo but just had to start eating what I could. That being said I don't eat grains, legumes, sugar, or potatoes but I do love winter squash and kombucha has been a lifesaver. My fruit intake is limited to berries. I do use a raw rice protein powder and amazing grass greens for smoothies that have been a lifesaver. I also use a powder the doctor gave me designed to heal the gut called "Gut Healing Max." I put frozen spinach in it and it's about the only thing that doesn't get my insides up in arms.
My mother just came to visit to help. I'm able to work with home now and am making sleep a priority.
I feel certain that my lymph system is clogged, liver is struggling, and leptin is out of whack. I don't feel like I'm that hypoglycemic but have not actively tried to eat only 3 meals a day 5-6 hours apart either. I don't know what to do about the huge protein intake required for both leptin rebooting and to give the T3 something else to eat other than my muscles.
Again any thoughts on the mightily conundrum would be just wonderful right about now.
Thank you so much for sharing your journeys. It's been encouraging and thought provoking to say the least.