Thread: Website explaining how to make Coconut Milk Yogurt: page

Acteon is offline Senior Member

Website explaining how to make Coconut Milk Yogurt:

Shop Now
    Homemade Coconut Milk Yogurt

Don't yet have the cooking thermometer that would allow me to make this yet but I may try it eventually.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for this!

And that is a cool blog; I've never seen it before. I see she's got an emphasis on raw, like I do. There's a few of us out there. Me likey.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    I'll pass on the yogurt (or coconut-flavored anything - yuck) but that's interesting site. I marked it for further reading, thanks for the link!

Small Footprint Mama is offline Junior Member
    Hi! Thanks for the link! Small Footprint Family is my blog. I consider myself "paleo-raw" with an emphasis on doing the GAPS diet right now for gut health. Sustainability and Permaculture are my areas of professional expertise and the main focus of my blog. I come to Paleo/Primal and Mark's Daily Apple from that perspective. Thanks for checking me out. If you have any questions about culturing coconut, let me know!

bionicsamm is offline Senior Member
    After this link, I decided to make a combo greek yogurt. So I used 1 litre of half and half and 2 14oz cans of coconut milk, 2 packets of yogurt starter and 1 tsp of agar. The results are really good! A little runnier than my traditional greek yogurt recipe but still thicker than commercial yogurt. I think I may end up straining it.

I've made this yogurt as a staple for my kids' lunches. I made a berry sauce, froze them in cubes and each day I'll put a serving of yogurt with a frozen berry cube and by the time they want to eat it, it will be perfect!