Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Grokadile! page

matt22 is offline Senior Member

The Grokadile!

Primal Fuel
    Slow at times, but bursts into explosive action when required. Now just need to figure out how to change my user name to my new name, Grokadile. Any ideas on how to guys?

I'm back into this in a big way. My wife and I have given up alcohol for three weeks now, zero tolerance. It feels great. I have lost 8 pounds so far, down from 13 stone to 12 stone six. I have been out exercising, basically following pb style exercise. I wear V f fingers, which I bought in Texas, if you don't use then yet, get some, I love them.

Sprint session done this morning by the sea, on a cliff, sun rise in my face! Absolutely beautiful. Also have been doing dips on bike racks, press ups looking out to sea and shoulder press off of benches! I'm noticing a difference in my shape already, I love being Primal!

I have also been eating well, went out to eat last night, had steak, tiger prawns, swapped chips for veg, and loved it. No sauce, just butter.

Just had my 39th birthday and I'm going to be in my best shape ever.

I will keep my blog updated with progress.

Grok on friends.
    Last edited by matt22; 08-27-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Valarauko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt22 View Post
    13 stone to 12 stone six.
    whats that in English?

and I don't think you can change you name on this forum, that function seems to be disabled..and the admins around here are very slow at responding to any request, comment or suggestion.

indeed Grok on Grokadile
    Fear of the unknown...They are afraid of new ideas. they are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.

182lbs to 174lbs, in English.

Been out in the Forrest with family and dogs, 1 hour walk in V f f. B b q with friends next, meat, meat and more meat.

belinda is offline Senior Member
    hehe... 13 stone to 12 stone six is English. One stone = 14 lbs.
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Been a good day today, thinking about what exercise to do tomorrow, low level activity day. Walk/jog I expect.

Red face

Wow, slept like a log. Here's a tip grokers, give up booze, and your sleep will improve. I can't believe the difference, I was always waking up very early, but now I managed to sleep till nearly 7, that's late for me.
    I think today will be a rest day, or I will exercise later, my legs ate feeling it from yesterday's sprint session.
    Later Grokers!

Valarauko is offline Senior Member
    I meant kilograms (my joke went wayward there!) , Kilograms - the world standard measurement for weight.

84.3 to 79kg :-)

p.s. keep up the good work Grokadile.
    Fear of the unknown...They are afraid of new ideas. they are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.

Ok, up and at em! Body weight training today, only slept till around 5am, out the door to Grok by 5.45am.

Random pull ups, dips, press ups etc from outdoor objects. Good work.

Three weeks today of no alcohol. Fantastic.

In court today as a witness, watched "A few good men" repeatedly last night.

I am Tom Cruise ............. And repeat

Had a pizza for lunch, meat and cheese on a thin crust.........I won't be doing that again in a hurry, I felt really sick shortly afterwards. Note to self: remember that feeling, step away from the pizza. Still zero alcohol, now that rocks.

Going out on my mountain bike in the morning to get some move slow time. I will post my time etc tomorrow.

Monty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt22 View Post
    watched "A few good men" repeatedly last night.
    I love this movie. Whenever its on, I have to watch it. I have it on VHS but don't have a tape player anymore.

Pizza = bad. Meetza = tasty goodness.
    My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast