Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here goes everything.. page 2

Greggers069 is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Well, yesterday I had 3 eggs with mushrooms, bell pepper, and a little cheese topped with home made salsa. Lunch I grilled up some boneless pork loin chops and had a california mixed veggies. Dinner I had more pork loin chops with a salad with tomatoes and cucumbers topped with Olive oil.. Ya, that was good.. Feeling pretty good this morning thinking about doing a little upper body exercises.. Do some make shift pull ups and planks. Maybe some lower back stuff to strengthen it up.. Feels weak..

Had a good day today.. Ate some eggs, shrooms, bell peppers to break my fast.. Lunch was a pork loin and a fat salad.. Learning to love Olive oil with my salads. Dinner we had a bbq.. I pigged out and ate 4 burger patties with lettuce for buns and the rest of the veggies condiments.. Eat it that way, I don't need catsup..

Had a few moments of weakness today.. Had some chocolate covered peanuts and some Chinese food. I kept the food paleo, but the sauce is not.. So I will fast my dinner and do it again tomorrow.. That should put me back on track.. Oh ya and I lost another 3 lbs this week.. This diet is fairly easy.. Oh yea!

Well today I had an ok day.. Felt ok for the most part..lol I worked on the stationary bike for 30 minutes (bad knee) and I started my convict fitness. Starts out really slow, but, me being so overweight it is going to be a long road before I get into the conditioning I am wanting to be in.. It'll be worth it. So my work out today consisted with wall push ups and leg lifts.. Felt pretty good..

I had some bacon and eggs for breakfast, it was a little late, so I skipped lunch and ate a taco salad for dinner.. Lettuce, meat, mayo and homemade salsa. Pretty tasty.. Added up to about 1000 calories and 116 grams of fat and about 20 carbs.. Not sure if the fat content is a high.. I am thinking not since the calorie and carb intake is so low.. I do need a little energy..lol

had a good last couple of days. Did some basic excersices today.. Modified pull ups and modified squats. kept it short and sweet. Felt pretty good afterwards and my knee didn't hurt.. At clean all day and weighed in and lost 3 more lbs. Seems if I haven't been cheating or drinking on the weekend I'd be losing more.. Pretty stoked for the 30 day challenge that starts on Montag..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12