Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here and puzzled page

nathalieg is offline Junior Member

New here and puzzled

Primal Fuel
    Hi, my name is Nathalie, I'm from Montreal and my mother tongue is french so please bare with me and my english
    I started eating primal about eight months ago and lost the ten pounds I wanted to loose, my problem is that I lost them everywhere exept for my belly. It's not so bad in the morning but as the day progresses, it gets bigger and bigger. Any tips?

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Hi Nathalie. Welcome. Can you give us an idea of what you are eating?
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Natalie!

I wonder if it isn't a reaction to dairy. As Hedonist says, we need an idea of your daily fare.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

This morning I had yogourt with blueberries and nuts. Lunch was gazpacho with pork terrine. Diner was salad with chicken and ginger vinaigrette. I also had 2 squares of dark chocolate with sea salt.
    I've been thinking about cuting dairy but it's really hard, I love my 45 percent fat cream

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Bonjour Nathalie:-) I would try cutting the dairy out for a bit and see how you fare. How's your h2o intake?

Bonjour Soccergrok, do you speak french???
    Thank you for your suggestion about dairy, I have done that for the last two days and feel less bloated, maybe I'm intolerant. I've read that women store fat much more easily than men therefore we should eat differently.
    I know there's a six pack under that layer of fat, I want to SEE it

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    I don't speak it much any more(studied in school, years ago), but can read/write fairly well. I speak Spanish fluently, having grown up in California. There's definitely a six pack waiting for you. Be patient, and don't stress on numbers(lbs lost). Focus more on how you feel, and how your body morphs(it will, I promise). Grok On!

My body has morphed already, I'm 5'4" and weigh now 120lbs compared to 135lbs and bloated. The reseuts are darn good BUT the pouch is still there and I'm sure there's something women need to do differently than men in order to get a flat belly.
    I will be searching untill I find what works for me.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    /wave from Vancouver

généralement le ventre est le dernier d'aller chez les femmes, j'ai ce problème aussi!
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Buy why Nion? And what are we to do about it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast