Thread: The way to the ultimate health! page

Swedish_Primal is offline Junior Member

Cool The way to the ultimate health!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Who I am: I am a 21 year old guy from a small town outside Gothenburg, Sweden. At the moment i'm living at my dad's house and studying to get the grades that will get me in to the policeeducation next year. I love the active lifestyle, hanging with friends and/or family and music.

What I do for workout: I intend to atleast get some exersice every day. I'm at the gym for about four times a week, lifting heavy weigt's. I split the body and train the muscles that feels in shape fpr the day. I don't have an exact workoutprogram for the gym since the body is no machine and if i intend o train my back, for example, and it doesn't feel's in good shape that day i go for antoher muscle group instead. Simple as that.

I also do some intense intervalltraining on inlines, running, swimming etc, for about zero to three times a week, depending on cercomstanses. I also like to run distancerunning and do long powerwalks. I just find that it is so refreshing for the spirit.

What and how I eat: I eat between two and four times per day, all depending on when i am hungry. I listen to my body and i do not eat after the clock. If you ask me, that is just stupid.
    On daily bases i eat tons of veggies and meat's, everything in between chicken to fish and pork. I also eat a lot of eggs, avokados and some times i do include fruits and berries such as strawberries, banans and apples, for example, in my diet. Supplements i use are Proteinpowder, Omega-3 capsules, multivitamin/vitaminD and Amino Acids when i workout.

My goals: My goals are to give the body the energy that it aces for, natural and primal foods! I also tend to listen to my body and treet it for what it is, the most precisous thing we have.

What i will do in this journal: In this journal i will write down what i eat and what i do for exercise every day. I will also, maybe, just talk about this and that every once in a while and i also finding it interesting to join a community with people that are pretty equal to me

So with reservations for spelling and other laguagerelated problems ( I mean, come on, I am only just 21 year old an Swedish is my language ) i hope you guys will find me and this journal interesting!

I will tart blogging in my journal tomorrow!
    Last edited by Swedish_Primal; 08-26-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Swedish Primal. You seem to have a good plan. I hope primal goes really well for you!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Swedish_Primal is offline Junior Member
    Thank you, Hedonist!
    I hope and really think so to