Thread: Hiya from ohio page

huntingohio is offline Junior Member

Hiya from ohio

Primal Fuel
    Hi I was introduced to this place from some guys on bushcraft usa.
    I'm a 22 year old single father of two year old twin boys. I'm 6'2" 320lbs looking to lose at least 50 lbs.
    I have long been looking to get away from the processed super preserved foods of modern society. I have noticed me and my sons having digestive problems due in part to them.
    I have almost zero energy compared to my former self. I have been having problems with anxiety and depression due to this. Ive gained almost 70 lbs in two years, since i stopped eating alot of raw foods and near no carbs. Now i nearly never sleep.
    To my children's health
    CAUTION TMI COMING!!!!!!
    In there diapers, it looks well like they ate nothing but sand, just clumps of sand. They dont have that much energy, but are amazingly strong[have you ever seen a two year old do ten chinups?]. They sleep like crap.

I'm hoping going more primal can fix alot of our problems, even a few would be amazing.

thanks al,l going to the obligatory intro thread

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Yes, it is so important for you and your sons that you do Primal. It should fix all of your problems.

The fact that you hunt should give you excellent meat. Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Unicorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! There is a wealth of information here, and every small step can have a big impact!!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Fellow Buckeye here! Congrats on working towards better health at a young age and also involving your sons. There is a wealth of information and support here.
    Georgette

croí is offline Senior Member
    Hey there fellow Ohian! Starting your sons on this journey now, will be so much better than when they are older and want to tell you "No, I want to eat this!". My son is about 60/40 right now, and he's about to turn 7. He's a carnivore for sure, but we're still struggling on the veggie end of the deal.
    Great job making this change! You've found a pretty awesome group of people here.

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Primal can only make your/your sons life better...I coach youth soccer, and many of those(and their families) I coach have turned to primal. They have been better for it. Grok On!

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    O-h!

huntingohio is offline Junior Member
    I-O!!!
    boy we loves us some college football huh?? nd they say ohios not a southern state