Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Primal Journal - An Army Man's Perspective to improve Mass and Fitness page 3

Tracer is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Thursday 08 Sep 11 – Day 10 Week 2

Breakfast – Egg, Onion and Cabbage frittata with bacon, mushrooms and zuchinni.

Lunch – Salmon Salad

Dinner – Morrocan Chicken Breast pieces with Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage and pumpkin with a side salad (tomato, beetroot, onion, lettuce) and mixed berries for desert.

Other (Snacks) – A few nuts.

Physical Training. None.

Biological Factors. Nothing for today.

Energy Levels – Today’s Rating: 6 – Energy levels were good. However I became very tired towards the end of the day.

Perceived Stress – Today’s Rating: 7 – No perceived stress.

‘How I Feel’ Rating – Today’s Rating: 6 – I felt fairly good all day.

Comments: Again I got hungry only a few hours after breakfast. The salad for lunch had a lot of good fats in it (nice big Salmon fillet, avocado and plenty of avocado and olive oil) and it kept me full for over 5 hours which was good. I believe I need to get more fats in for breakfast to maintain ‘fullness’ and energy – especially given the particularly low levels of energy post sleep.

Rest is working well. I am feeling recovered each day, however I have been doing a fair amount of driving and running around so it has not been the complete ‘relax/stress free’ environment I was hoping for to recover from the CFL course. Although not ideal, recovery is coming along albeit at a reduced pace. I have a good feeling about returning to some quality weight training next week.
    "Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."

Tracer is offline Member
    Friday 09 Sep 11 – Day 11 Week 2

Breakfast
    – Egg, Onion and Cabbage frittata and left-over salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, celary).

Lunch
    – Rump Steak and Salad

Dinner
    – Wagyu Beef Skewers entree. Thai Beef Salad with added Salmon and Prawns (had slices of Wagyu beef, spinach, baby tomatoes, onion and cashews) – delicious!

Other (Snacks)
    – A few nuts.

Physical Training.
    None.

Biological Factors.
    This is going to sound bizarre... but I have definitely noticed my stool has been more ‘consistent’. It passes easily and I very, very rarely need to ‘wipe’ afterwards. I feel kind of weird reporting this, however I have noticed it over the past two weeks. Perhaps a sign that my digestive track is working better?

Energy Levels – Today’s Rating: 5 – Energy levels were ok. I visited Brisbane for dinner and the theatre with my partner and had no drama, however I ate less during the day so was slightly flat.

Perceived Stress – Today’s Rating: 7 – No perceived stress – a very happy day indeed!

‘How I Feel’ Rating – Today’s Rating: 7 – I felt good all day.

Comments:
    I ate lighter throughout the day as I wanted to keep a certain level of hunger for dinner with my partner (it was a special occasion). The Normamby Hotel in Brisbane offered an excellent menu with several Gluten Free options (the Tai Beef Salad was beautiful!) that were all tasty and easy to eat on the 30 day challenge (no dairy, etc). So dinner was amazing. Despite eating less during the day my energy levels were still quite good, although nothing spectacular.
    "Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123