Thread: chocolate covered bacon page

chocolate covered bacon

Primal Fuel
    I just heard that the MN state fair has Chocolate covered bacon...I am excited as I am headed there tomorrow. I hope it is dark chocolate. My sister loves the eats at the fair and I am pretty sure that choco bacon might be the only gluten free item at the fair....corn on the cob...too many carbs...but then again....it is one day out of the year....Can't wait for the fair!

Has any one tried Chocolate covered bacon? I have see the Mo bar which is a dark choco bar with bacon chips in it....so it must be a good thing right?

SteakNchop is offline Senior Member
    Think worst chocolate you can find and worst bacon you can find. Then fry it in transfat and you have state fair chocolate covered bacon.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    I tried it last year. It might have been better if I had let it warm up some. Unmemorable.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

well...then just might skip it.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    you can always make your own
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Have a deep fried twinkie instead.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    I had it at the Wisconsin state fair a couple of weeks ago when I was there on business. I love bacon, but this SUCKED bigtime, don't waste your time.
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes