Thread: Experimenting with Almond milk and dark chocolate! page

Experimenting with Almond milk and dark chocolate!

Primal Fuel
    Has anyone successfully blended dark chocolate and almond milk together to make chocolate milk? I've been trying but basically the dark chocolate I'm using (100%) will not mix with the almond milk and it sort of just solidifies itself. I'm wondering if I didn't have the almond milk heated as the warmed dark chocolate was poured in if they would mix, and then just re-chill and see what would happen.

Mike Gager is offline Senior Member
    i mix chocolate whey protein powder with unsweetened almond milk and it tastes just like chocolate milk. i know some people dont like whey so it might not be for you

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    I literally just made hot chocolate with 100% cocoa and almond milk! It takes a bit of stirring, then heating, then stirring, then heating...but it will eventually blend. I don't know what it is, but cocoa hates to mix with liquid.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    I make chocolate syrup. Very easy. Heat 1.5 cups of water in a pot, stir in 1 cup of unsweetened dark chocolate powder and whisk until combined and no more lumps. I whisk over medium-low heat til the desired thickness is achieved. Then, I stir in stevia powder to taste, and sometimes a tablespoon of coconut oil if I want a little flavor. You can store it in a jar in your fridge and use that as chocolate syrup for your almond milk. I put a tablespoon in my whey protein shakes and use it liberally over ice cream.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

nathaliecoach is offline Junior Member
    Hello
    Here is my recipe for a Hot Chocolate with Almond Milk ! "no salt girl": Hot Chocolate with Almond MilkImage 1.png
    Nathalie