Thread: Primal Toad's Quest for 153 lbs. page

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member

Primal Toad's Quest for 153 lbs.

Primal Fuel
    I am going to do everything I can to weigh 153 lbs while on an empty stomach in the morning. Today I was 144.2

My weight fluctuates between 144 and 147. I don't recall ever being more than 150. I've never tried but I am going to seriously try. Gaining all muscle would kick ass but I am ok with a little fat too for now. My body fat percentage is 9-12%.

I lost 1.5 lbs in my sleep the other night. All I did was pee a bit... grrrr...

This is my journal that I will stick with until I weigh 153 lbs. in the morning after sleep on an empty stomach. I have about 8-9 lbs to go!

Why 153? Not sure. I like the number. Its doable but will be quite a feat for me.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Good luck Primal Toad! By the time you hit 153, I hope to go from that weight to your starting weight, haha.

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    damnit ... if only i had these problems LOL
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by touchdowntodd View Post
    damnit ... if only i had these problems LOL
    yeah seriously.

Good luck toad! just eat tons of eat and potatoes... I'm 153% sure that will work to make you gain, lift heavy and it shouldn't all be fat.

Throw mad butter on those potatoes, too, you lucky SOB.

datto54 is offline Member
    your start weight is my goal weight. good luck with the mission, maybe you can find what Im trying to lose

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    Good luck!

I also broke a weight gain plateau a couple years back. I was always in the 145-150 range for years. When I started getting serious about my weight training (using 5/3/1 and setting goals) and diet(plenty of meat and potatoes post workout), the weight gain came pretty easily. I've maintained a weight of ~165 now for about a year. Most of the gain was muscle and I think over the year that I've maintained this weight, some of the fat that was gained has been traded for more muscle.

Also, I know that you know this from other posts on the forum, but the scale isn't the best health indicator. Don't get TOO caught up on that number. I made my best progress when I wasn't so fixated on gaining weight, really. It was slower progress, but better (more muscle, less fat). Train HARD and you will do well.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Damn! Thanks all!

Well, for these next 1-2 weeks I am going to consume less than 300 grams of carbs a day. Everyone will say that I am going to lose weight. Well, if I do, it will be fat, right?!

Time will tell. I am going to step on the scale tomorrow morning butt naked and take a photo of the scale. I'll do the same thing when this "super low carb experiment" is over. Then I will up the carbs and go for that 153.

I won't step on the scale between day 1 and the last day. I don't really care about my weight to be honest but it is a FREE way to track your body shape progress... if I look stronger and maintain my weight for a while and slowly start to gain then I know I am putting on TONS of muscle. That's the goal!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!