Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free coconut oil from Tropical Traditions! page

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

I got this offer in an email as a prior customer, so I'm not sure whether it applies to new customers or not...but it's worth a try!

They're serious -- 32 oz of coconut oil free, no purchase required (but for goodness sake, it would be nice to buy something!) Good chance to try this brand if you've been wondering which is best. Shipping was about $9 on my order, which included other items.

Today and tomorrow only. Merry Christmas!

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

Good offer, folks. They did this before, which is how I got introduced to the Tropical Traditions company. This is their top-of-the-line, Gold Label organic virgin coconut oil. My consumption is up to buying it two gallons at a time.

I suggest you buy a sack of their coconut flour, too. Oh, and as long as you're at it, how about a big pail of coconut chips for snacking?

http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/bl...als--Giveaways

Van Viz Guest

Wow, thanks for the heads up. This is great for those just starting on their Primal Path. It looks like you have to order at least $16 worth of other things to get the free offer but that is still a great deal. Thanks again!!

Annika is offline Senior Member

I don't think you have to buy anything else, just pay shipping (for me, $9.15). Try this link: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/blog_specials.htm

My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
    On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

maba is offline Senior Member

Wow! Thank you so much for the info. I'm going to order it - been meaning to try TT for a long time, I use Nutiva now.

They also have a 2-for-1 deal on the same size jar (32 oz), so combined with the free jar, you get 3 for the price of 1. Will coconut oil go bad? I don't use it all that fast.

Same here, they ask for a minimum of $16 purchase. But when I add more jars, the cart still says $0!

Oops - when I try to check out, then I get the message that I need a $16 minimum purchase.

Yeah, I ended up paying $58.34, got the BOGO free and the free jar and also a recipe book. A great deal for 96 oz nevertheless. Nutiva costs about $30 for 54oz.

LittleNappingLion is offline Senior Member

yay thanks!

I got the free jar and then added a HUGE pail of coconut chips for me and one for a co-worker. Mmm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast