Thread: Guten Tag members of "Mark's Täglichen Apfel" page

sauerKraut is offline Member

Guten Tag members of "Mark's Täglichen Apfel"

Primal Fuel
    hello everyone,

I'm sauerKraut from Switzerland,

I read the Primal Blueprint exactly a year ago, but I haven't been consistent at all with the
    primal lifestyle. I rarely or never eat grains, but I eat far too much of everything else, including dairy and coffee.

my main goals are to be consistent with the PB lifestyle for at least 6 months, finish 90 days of P90x (I know its not primal, but I need to do it once).

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Willkommen. I don't know what your specific goals are, but the PB will help you achieve them. The closer you follow it, the better the results will be. And plenty of people here are happy to answer any questions you might have.

I love Switzerland. Zurich and Luzern are awesome. Geneva is very pretty, though I found it somewhat boring.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

sauerKraut is offline Member
    hi! yes I find Switzerland to be pretty boring, but I discovered that is perfect for conducting a Primal lifestyle...healthy food is abundant!

as for my goals, I want to lose body fat and gain a lot of muscles (through P90X). Of course, being healthy and all that, but I already eat pretty healthy
    even when I'm not 100% primal. I just think that I eat too much and exercise too little, so in the last 2 years I haven't really lost any weight.

btw what's a good way to find out my Body Fat percentage ?

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Wish I could answer your question about body fat percentage. I have not been concerned about weight or body fat, so haven't really looked into that. I'm sure other people on here can give you a good answer. If nobody responds to this thread, you should post another thread with that question as the topic. You'll surely get some good answers.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.