Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 94

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Wow all my friends are having babies. It's kind of scary how fast time is moving now. My union is coming up so soon also...

Still a lot of stress going on. I'm 138 as of a week and a half ago? I've been toning down the food lately and even the chocolate. Sleep erratic lately though.

Yesterday was kind of fun. I tried out mysore yoga and ended up staying at the studio for 2 hours. The instructor was really patient with me and was surprised at how fast I did the ending sequence. I need to lengthen my breathing and not be so impatient. I would love to go back for another mysore class, but my passes have now all been used up. This place is a good 15 min away from my house and 2 hours in traffic from work, on top of $20/class. I think I'm going to try some self-instruction for now on the yoga. Hopefully I don't screw up too badly.

I also went to archery. Did a lot worse than I did a few weeks ago. Argh. Might have just been tired from the yoga.

Note to self: 1 tub of ricotta causes bad, bad constipation. Do not consume in such large amounts.

Did 3 days of potato only for Monday through Wednesday this week with a bit of light yoga and walking. Felt great. Ate a ton on Friday, did a few light deadlifts with a plate per side and a few rounds of pullups, pushups and squats. Did not poop for 2 days. Weighed myself...137! I am pretty happy. Good thing my wedding dress is a corset in case I get too small!

Getting into the mysore/ashtanga stuff and liking it a lot. I think I need some instruction because I am forcing a lot of the poses.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Soooooo full. Fiance took me to Brazilian bbq for bday. So much protein & enough to last days. Going potato asap. Doing swimming in addition to yoga since there's a heat advisory.

On another note, I pooped 3 times today? I guess this makes up for the one small poop I had 2 days ago for the 2 days before that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Last week I did 2 pullups, with the regular grip and not the chin-up grip. Sooooo satisfying I don't care as much if I lost some muscle, I can do some damn pullups now!

bullymama is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the pull ups, that's a major accomplishment!

I took a peek at your recipe blog...i really like it! i'm hoping to try some of the liver recipes you posted and i also love how you review the various dark chocolate bars out there
    “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”

― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own

Quote Originally Posted by bullymama View Post
    Congrats on the pull ups, that's a major accomplishment!

I took a peek at your recipe blog...i really like it! i'm hoping to try some of the liver recipes you posted and i also love how you review the various dark chocolate bars out there
    Thanks! I really hope that you find it useful. I need to get to updating that thing. I haven't posted in a long time XD

On Tuesday I saw a weightlifting girl at the gym. She looked like a body builder and had massive curves...and I mean both the huge bulky muscles and a slight layer of fat. While I think she looked pretty strong and awesome, I am kind of glad that I stopped pursuing that kind of look. Her huge biceps were too manly looking and so were her huge quads. Although I admire her strength, I'm going to go look for that next Chanel outfit... I guess this is really what my tastes and wants are

Cleaned out my apartment just now. Boxed a bunch of stuff to give back and they're gone now. Feels so good to have things just cleared out out my place and the floors completely wiped and trash trashed.

I went to yoga this morning and it was just ok. I'm not sure if it is just me having more yoga experience, but the instructor kind of wasn't that great. She is also a founder of the studio. She was looking up sequences on her computer while she was instructing and had a weird 10-minute ab workout in the middle. Didn't help the students at all with form. Not sure if I want to be back, though I can get 4 more classes out of that studio.

Ate a toooon of chocolate today, which is consistent with yesterday and my really bad binge on Monday. Feel nauseous despite not having consumed that many calories, but chocolate isn't the healthiest food, either... Period probably explains part of the cravings, though part of it is just emotional stress.

Went to shop for clothes earlier this week and I seem to be a tweener on the Size 6 and 8 on the work pants. Working my way down... once I get to Size 4, I think I'll treat myself to a LinkedIn professional picture and a fashionable outfit. Maybe it'll be during Fourth of July sales? Or fall. Either way, I can't wait. Also, I feel really wacky for thinking a LinkedIn photo is a treat. Lol.

Hopefully I'll get to piano playing tonight. Haven't played in an extremely long time, and I feel like my talent is being wasted. I hope my neighbors at least will enjoy tonight what my muscle memory can muster.

Eventually I still also kind of want to go to the cheap-o discount grocery store to look around, and I need to get an Asian water boiler.

Green onions starting to die. Seriously, how much water do I need to give them?? I water them 2-3 times a week, which is a lot more than last year, and they still seem to be dying just as quickly.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 07-13-2014 at 01:04 AM.

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member

The Chocoholic's Primal Road

Eek! Congrats on moving down on pants size.

Ps. I killed my basil plant in 2 weeks. :/ my parents are botanists... >.> this is so embarrassing.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    Eek! Congrats on moving down on pants size.

Ps. I killed my basil plant in 2 weeks. :/ my parents are botanists... >.> this is so embarrassing.
    Thanks! I think you mentioned somewhere as a suggestion to someone else that one should find expensive material / designer suit and find a good tailor thereafter. I really want to try that when I get down in size enough! Any suggestions on how to hunt a person down?

I killed a basil plant a friend gave to me in a week. During the late summer/early fall. I blamed the cold :x

Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast