TQP
    TQP is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Things are moving so quickly in my life o.o

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    ??

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Shitshitshit. I started massive bingeing again. This brings me back to that depressive state in college again... =.=

I need to bring my sleep up to speed.

Quick update here.

Went to gym yesterday and did my first unassisted pull up! Although technically I used the 20lber because I couldn't take that off but that never really counts anyway. I weighed in at 141lbs. Getting lazy on exercise. I think the after workout foam rolling and stretching helps me a lot, even if I don't exercise.

Went to yoga this past Saturday for the first time in forever. One of the easier classes but I got pwned anyway and was sore the next day.

Food intake finally somewhat stabilized. I am buying too much coffee lately though. All decaf too, which makes me wonder if it's worth it.

Sleep wise, it's been still difficult. Having very light sleep over the past few weeks. Don't know how to fix it.

OH MAN. It's official.

Fact: I am not getting enough sleep. Likely caused by two factors: too much coffee (including decaf) impeding on quality of sleep and wanting to spend more time with fiance leading to less sleep time.

Fact: Planning for a wedding is not that good for a person who likes to get all her shit done in one go. Causing more stress.

Fact: Fixing the sleep and inducing more calmness during the day can help with overall bingeing and weight gain problems. And negativity. Started cursing at people in the road even during my morning commute.

In other news, I tried deadlifting 135x8 for one set yesterday and totally died. Then I went to do one pullup and tried to do some sets of pullups, pushups, and squats. Got to 3. Tired from either lack of sleep, deadlifts, or archery yesterday. Something in my shoulder was wonky too.

Blearghhh so much salt in my body...I feel perpetually gross. Not used to eating out so much.

TQP
    TQP is offline Senior Member
    So the news is out!!

Eeek congrats. I want dress piccies.

Yup, sent out the save the dates just now. Thanks for your congrats hopefully the dress looks good; otherwise I will hate myself for buying online without trying it on xD cheap -o me. I will probably eventually post them sans face anyway

I don't think Peat is for me. While I agree with the low stress and fructose lifestyle, I also feel not so great when I have so much dairy and even something as minute as 40g cane sugar in a day. I also feel uncomfortable when gelatin levels get too high. I think I will go back to lean pork, some lean chicken, and eggs for the main proteins, with my usual joy of gnawing on tendon and bones. I definitely think decreasing the potatoes have helped my gut a bit. I will have to re-amp my vegetable intake because I've been slacking recently and they do make me feel more balanced and less laden with sweets/dairy when I have them.

Sleep has improved since I stopped the coffee. Been getting a pretty consistent 8 hours. I'm going to try reintroduce some coffee again every few mornings, black, and rinse really well with water afterward to help with staining. I miss my pure black cups.

Been rinsing at night every so often with hydrogen peroxide and oil pulling every morning with olive oil. Teeth are getting noticeably whiter so I don't have to worry so much about braces getting in the way of whitening for the Big Day.

Gahhhh feeling less overwhelmed these days but also feeling like not getting much done for wedding. Stupid trade-off lol.

Aww man. It's definitely the coffee. I had some yesterday morning and I had trouble falling asleep last night. Noooooo.....

On the other hand, I have been getting humongous lattes from Whole Foods comprising of a ton of matcha and some conventional nonfat milk. I really need to get a milk frother at home so that I can create these drinks at home without sacrificing my wallet at $5.25 per drink.

This Monday did 10 min of yoga and then attempted some pullup pushup squat action on Tuesday at the start of my period. Total fail. Will try some yoga at home today. ..

Food intake returning to normal but my weight was at 142 last Thursday. Boo for wedding dress.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh man. Where is the time going. I'm doing a lot better on sleep; having no teary episodes any longer. Weighed in at the original gym this past Monday and found myself to be 139. That's a ton of muscle lost if my clothes are threatening to get tight :/

I got sick this week also. It might have to do with the wind blowing on me all afternoon on Sunday as I continued to shoot arrows. Glad that my accuracy is at least improving. I can shoot with pretty good consistency on 20 yards now.

Calories around 2kish this week. Need to rein it in a little. I've also been going nuts on nonfat matcha lattes for the past 2 weeks on crappy whole foods milk. I am hoping this doesn't influence my hormones or weight in a bad way long term because I don't see myself getting out of this phase anytime soon, especially since I can't have coffee

Tastings are this weekend so hopefully I don't go too apeshit on the wheat stuff. My caterers are bomb though so at least the gut reaction will be worth it.

Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast