Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 91

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    This girl is on fiyaahhhhhh

Feeling good lately. Last night I had 6 hours of sleep, felt bleary eyed all day, and ate tons of ice cream to 2500 calories. BUT I DON'T CARE.

Also some adjustments tomorrow will put me on a coffee-only diet for a while again XD

Whoop whoop. Feeling good. A shade above 140 lbs today. I have not seen this weight since 3 years ago. I am excited. Even if my lifting sucks now.

Need to clean up the sleep though. Been distracted in the pm now....

I NEED SLEEP.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

A new update today!

Sleep continued to suffer all of last week but I'm getting that cleaned up on vacation this week. My throat hurts this week as a result of the added stress from no sleep.

Eating has gone a bit downhill as well since I'm cooking a lot less and eating out more. Now on vacation, eating a lot of what my mom cooks, and not necessarily losing weight still. I also had a brief taste of local kine butter cookies. So worth it!

Exercise has suffered from lack of sleep not providing enough energy. Worked out this past Tuesday and came out sooooore, especially my chest. Saw the downtown peeps at the gym doing xfit style stuff, which was pretty cool to watch while I stretched. Basically been only walking otherwise as part of the vacation. Knee hurting slightly, so need to be careful at the gym today.

Had constipation last week but it is getting fixed this week.

Otherwise, very happy! I feel almost elated. Been a good round of December this year for me.

Holy crap, I just read my posts from a year ago.... how the hell did I consume so much food x.x I would get sick off that much food nowadays. I guess the weight difference is indicative. I miss my bad assery at the gym though

Yay, looking back on this year I think I did great on reducing my stress levels. I think some new goals in 2014 are in order, non gym related, as my previous ones were so lofty and gym bro centric.

I think I'm ready to brainstorm up some New Year's Resolutions.

The Big Picture:
    Be more happy, be more relaxed, be prudent.

The details:
    - Get more sleep. Aiming for 8 hours average.
    - Reduce the chocolate. Aiming for a pound a month or less.
    - Do a pullup. A muscle up would be even better.
    - Travel more. Hopefully to at least three new cities.
    - Increase reading. Aiming for a book/season, or 4 next year.

Well f me. I'm already failing the sleep part of my new years resolution. I need to figure out a way to fix this asap.

First binge today in a very long time. I'm not quite sure what happened. Several things may have caused this.

1. A potato morning, followed by a shitton of chocolate and macadamias.
    2. TTOM.
    3. Intake of caffeine.
    4. Not enough sleep.
    5. Today's stress that I have not felt in a while.
    6. A dinner of mostly fat, of which I had not eaten in a LONG time (spareribs). Also pork that is not to my standard, which may contain chemicals, etc. that had an effect on me.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I broke 3000 calories. Been a while. Clean up day tomorrow!

Been drinking all this Hawaiian coffee lately. They go really well with the coconut milk that I must consume soon. My decaf from the local roaster is delicious but is horrendous with coconut milk. All the increased caffeine has been getting headaches

Hopefully I get off this snack y mood soon. I've been going overboard with the nuts, especially with so many macadamias in my face.

Did deadlifts on Saturday, 95x5, 135x5, 135x8. Then drove home and could only do 5 rounds of burpee-squat-lunges. Still a bit sad to say goodbye to my lifting days. Hoping I can redirect the strength and focus to yoga.

Sleep been so-so. What was a 6 hour average has become 7 this week (though bifurcated). Hopefully I can get into a groove.

Definitely can see myself being calmer and more prudent in my decisions this year already. I think people have been noticing. I'm glad to be at the maturity level that I deem myself appropriate for.

Well it's time to make dinner! :3

Why are nuts so deliciousssssss... I've gone apeshit even over some sesame glazed almonds and I don't even like almonds that much. I love cashews, hazelnuts and pecans so muchhhh. And too many dressed up macadamia flavors to count.