Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 90

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Not sure which of these are keeping me from going to sleep. Constant taste of blood spilling into my mouth. Sharp pain where my teeth were. Throbbing headache from the pain. Gnawing hunger in my stomach. Chills because my metabolism farking sucks.

I want to take something to knock me out but I have fear of western medicine and I can barely open my mouth to drink water.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Oh, I am actually a little bit sick. That would explain why it was so cold last night despite being under warm blankets.

I broke down and ate an entire pint of Ciao Bella blood orange gelato. I feel a bit better. Thank you, sugar!

I should really learn not to buy chocolate chip bags. It never, ever ends well, despite how strong my resolve when making the purchase...

Broke down the past few days, and calories up the a-hole, despite little to no exercise. I even got some ice cream in, along with those chocolate chips. I hope cold weather helps with the calorie burn / qi flow xD

I'm excited to go back to the gym tomorrow. Looking forward to my post workout lunch, too!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I often do the same with chocolate chips, can never eat just one handful

Sending you thanksgiving wishes here too! And hope your teeth are feeling better and you're sleeping well

nihil

D'awww, thanks Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Quick update:

Teething! I know what it feels like again! Hah.

My caloric intake has actually increased the past few days as I dove into ice cream and chocolate chips, both very palatable to my current state of body starvation and sore gums, though I am not that physically hungry. The aftermath of the eating: 142 lbs at the gym! Not bad, given the mass in my digestive tract and the bloating from a) the yogurt and b) the glycogen.

Regarding the yogurt - I am absolutely positive now that I am highly sensitive to fermented foods and can only treat them as very light condiments in the daytime. I eat some frozen yogurt the night before, and bam, my face is hella puffy the next morning. Same thing goes for chocolate, kimchi, miso, cheese, wine, sausage, and vinegar. Sadface, since those are among my top 25% of foods I lovingly eat.

My poop has been pretty difficult to pass lately, sometimes even causing pain in my digestive tract. I think it's the a) low fatness of my diet, b) the volume of pumpkin I have been eating, and c) not chewing everything solid enough before swallowing. Need to be more patient while eating, and will in the meantime dial down my pumpkin consumption

I am an idiot. I thought Life is Beautiful was a benign comedic movie... why did I not heed the Jewish-comment-foreshadowing in the first half of the movie? Sigh...off to find a chick flick to watch before I ruin the mood of others at tonight's dinner.

So I tried joining the craziness of Black Friday and went to a mall to find clothes to buy. All the petite sizes are totally lost on me. Way too tight on the thighs, running a bit loose on the stomach. What makes it worse is my hourglass shape, so it really is difficult to fit anything on me because CURVES, dammit.

Time to ditch squats and deadlifts for a bit. I'd really like some clothes that would fit nicely. :/

Squee!! I found 'uala at the farmer's market today!! I'm going half an hour early now in order to snatch up these bad boys

I just cleaned my floors. Always feels really great to have my hardwood sparkling clean and free of dust. I used to clean every weekend through high school, but got lazy through college and living in someone else's home that I forgot the habit. Now I do the floors once or twice a month...and the bathroom even less so =.=

These few days off of work are working wonders. I am sleeping 8-9 hours a day. I am watering my plants and they are not dying. I get a nice stroll in the park and piano playing every day. I could get used to this

Edit:
    Today just got better. Small things.
    1. Coffee I was buying from local roaster was 20% off Saturdays only. I also had a $5 coupon off. Win.
    2. I got cat poop coffee from a white elephant gift exchange. We'll see if it's legit.
    3. I am already sore. DOMS, do your thing and make me stronger!! My pushups were laughable today, but time to reclaim my old strength.

I can sleep happy now, and good night!
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 12-01-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quick update before I sleep.

Bad sleep all week. I noticed last week that iwas having trouble falling asleep again so switched to decaf coffee. The first half I was unable to get myself in bed on time and made do with 7 hours. Second half I just couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the slip in the early mornings for caffeinated coffee. Or maybe I am nervous for a significant event in my life tomorrow subconsciously.

Calories got a bit on the high dose this week. Cronometer said I averaged net 1600 which isn't bad considering exercise average burns about 200. Weighed myself at the gym today and at 140-141 range. I ate 3oz cashews today to compensate :x (somehow I still kept under 1800 even with some ice cream)

Constipation this week. Either I od'd on apple, od'd on konnyaku, or the stress is actually taking a significant toll on my digestion. I've noticed my smooth, large stools have not come back ever since they had me consume antibiotics for my teeth extraction. Oh well. I've been pretty good about getting in my fruits, vegetables, and miso since.

Did not get a chance to do yoga this week either. That or the change in weather could have taken a toll on my body too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast