Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 88

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That is true. GAH I guess most balanced/normal people don't spend all their time in forums. Excuse me for my poor causality/correlation analysis XD

Oooo the next chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin came out! I am glad that after a month's worth of waiting, they are awesome enough to release long chapters.

UGH, I cannot handle high cacao chocolates anymore. The percentage of fat is just way too high, and I end up feeling sick after a few handfuls (versus before, I could polish off an 80% bar, no problem).

I have one or two acne spots on my face right now that hurt like hell. This is due to: too much chicken soup the past few days, too much miso the past few days, stress, or TTOM coming soon.

Future note: too much lemon peel makes you poop. Ate too many dried lemon pieces the other day. OHH THE SOURRRR

Addicted to runway shows again...late night indulgence O_O

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Addicted to runway shows again...late night indulgence O_O
    Which ones?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

My favorite ones are Ralph Lauren and Chanel. Do you watch as well?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member

The Chocoholic's Primal Road

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    My favorite ones are Ralph Lauren and Chanel. Do you watch as well?

Yep! I love d&g, proenza schouler, Chloe, and jenny packam. Hope I spelled them right.

Chanel of course. Karl Lagerfeld is god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

It's only been the beginning for me. I've only checked out 2 or so other brands. Still making rounds on chanel though. Can't stop I'll check out some of the brands you mentioned because, quite frankly, I am not very familiar with brand names lol!

Ack these braces are a pain in the ass. I am so bad at dental hygiene to begin with, and now I have to dedicate an entire half hour to an hour a day trying to figure out the new floss regimen. I can't wait to get these off...in 2 years :/

Will be living off miso soup, eggs, boiled to death root vegetables, yogurt, and possibly some fruits (compote) over the next few weeks while trying to figure this out. Sad face. The good thing is, weight loss is inevitable, less money will be spent on food, and healthier gums are a-coming.

Ouch, my teeth actually are in pain today. Yesterday it just felt sore with a little pressure.

For Thanksgiving I was invited to a friend's house with a bunch of other people. She is a hella good cook, but I don't think I can eat much...I am supplying the white wine so I think I will just fall back on that XD

Also I realized that not eating much might create a vitamin/mineral deficiency, especially if I live off mainly coffee for 2 meals (yes, I am going to try that). Thinking about making weekly pate's, somehow making them low fat.

Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast