Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 86

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ok. I am just not that into taking drugs so I didn't step up yet >_<

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Ok. I am just not that into taking drugs so I didn't step up yet >_<
    Well me neither. I don't even drink. In this case taking an anti-histamine is not gonna hurt you.

I am just worried that it could turn into something more serious like an asthma attack. I have hives and I start paying attention when the bumps are around my head region. Allergic reactions could be scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

All Claritin does is introduce a chemical that looks like histamine and binds to the histamine receptors much strongly than histamine does so your body calms down a bit. No biggie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Ok! Thank you for your biology expertise. I am stepping out to grab some now.

Reporting back:

So I hauled ass to Target and took the generic brand of loratadine. No change, really. I looked up "lump in throat" and found that it can be caused by anxiety. I think this is the most likely explanation of the cause. Unless generic loratadine isn't effective? O_o

Probably ineffective generic then.

I never buy generics for drugs. They just have to file a form with the FDA that the drug is the same shit as a designer drug to get approved. No quality control or check over how the packaging, processing etc has affected the drug. (Leaching of plastic into a liquid drug, impurities in pills, variable dosages in pills... Etc)

Maybe I am paranoid but I am not taking chances lol! I buy generic aspirin bc it has been a widely known process I figure no one can f up too badly. Plus most of it goes on my face for aspirin masks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------

Well, shit. I don't want to risk OD so I'll hit up Claritin tomorrow.

Good thing is the lump is almost gone now.

OK, confession bear, I did not get the Claritin. I noticed that I get this stuffy pipe whenever I eat a lot of fruit or sugar, though. Is it possible it is thyroid-related? I also have not been very good at eating salt (iodine) the past few months.

Yay on two things: I got to choose between several size 8 pants today to buy (I was a tweener before between 8 and 10) and I bought my 24 hour membership. The thing I am scared about the most is to go back to the gym, hop onto the scale, and then attempt a few squats and see that all the weight lost in my legs were completely muscle. Eep!

I have narrowed my allergy down to: carrot/celery/apple, egg, and corn silk. Will nix the egg and corn silk the next few days, and then carrot/celery/apple after they are eaten lol.

Edit: oh, and I forgot the honeycomb. Taking that out too.

Edit edit: After consuming some coconut flour and dried seaweed [not toasted sheets], I am totally fine. Wtf? =.=
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 10-30-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast