Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 81

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    I think I found my most favoritest anime opening/closing song ever. Psycho Pass's "abnormalize." Something about his voice mixed in with the rock (is that what genre it is?) provokes something in my mind. I like. Unfortunately I can't watch this stuff at night since the show is so heavy and graphic...

Also the mouth guard makes me dream about having food in my mouth, which causes me to chew while I sleep. Lol.

After krav maga, I came home and ate my dinner of 10 egg whites and 1 egg, 2 pears, and 6 apples. I hope my gut doesn't get completely ripped up tonight.

For the record, now that I'm learning non-gun-defense I am liking krav maga more. I still don't feel that involved in it, though.

Good god, that stuff was so dark [Psycho Pass]. I need to dance to some top 40 before collapsing into exhaustion and slumber [hopefully for more than 8 hours and that the neighbor's kid doesn't wake me up again with her crying/running around and screaming at 6am].

I want to go out tomorrow night but I am still sick At least I have krav maga and a massage to look forward to tomorrow.

Oooo my week of potatoes shall also commence soon. Adding in carrots and celery and other random vegetables for extra nutrients. Maybe some egg whites toward the end of the week, also.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Why not try potatoes by itself? Or are you not doing the potato hack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

I am doing the hack, but a bit differently because I worry about the nutrients sometimes. I figure carrots and celery don't screw things up too much. Less so than people who just eat sweet potatoes. Also, I've been high-protein this past week, so I figure I can safely eliminate those sources for a few days, and then hop back on again toward the tail end of the hack so as to not leave my body in a deficit state of amino acids XD

The Chocoholic's Primal Road

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    I am doing the hack, but a bit differently because I worry about the nutrients sometimes. I figure carrots and celery don't screw things up too much. Less so than people who just eat sweet potatoes. Also, I've been high-protein this past week, so I figure I can safely eliminate those sources for a few days, and then hop back on again toward the tail end of the hack so as to not leave my body in a deficit state of amino acids XD
    I think eating just potatoes is fine and more efficient for weight loss if that is what you are after... But if you are doing it for other things I totally understand.

Bcaa supp! You will get like 50ish g of protein a day.

Good luck! I failed the hack bc I was constantly bloated and hungry.

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    I think eating just potatoes is fine and more efficient for weight loss if that is what you are after... But if you are doing it for other things I totally understand.

Bcaa supp! You will get like 50ish g of protein a day.

Good luck! I failed the hack bc I was constantly bloated and hungry.
    Yup, weight loss is what I'm aiming for. I also use it as a resource when my eating gets too out of hand (e.g. too much ice cream at night and too many chocolates), like a reset button on my taste buds. I've done it before in the past, and I get you on the bloatedness. I'm lucky that I'm not always hungry, though I do crave other foods sometimes. Usually by the 3rd or 4th day, my brain realizes there aren't going to be treats and the cravings go away too XD

Unfortunately BCAA's don't go well with me Have you used them often? I usually just buy the crappiest cheapest eggs at a supermarket and only eat the whites ^^;

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    I usually just buy the crappiest cheapest eggs at a supermarket and only eat the whites ^^;
    yikes pls no
    nihil

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Why not cage free egg whites from trader Joe's?

------

Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast