Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 76

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Thursday, 23rd:

6.5 hours of sleep. Some of the almond flour dessert. Sushi for lunch. Then coffee. Had a mochi. Dinner was grilled squid, mushrooms in cream sauce, sauteed peppers, miso scallops, and sausage while drinking a small amount of cocktail. Then had some mochi ice cream. Calories 2100. 3 or so miles of walking?

Friday:

6 hours of sleep. Walked 15 min in the morning. Took the bus to the beach. Ate chicken breast and greens and whitefish for lunch, after sampling some raw date-and-nut combo. Walked 4 hours around beach area. Ate a macaron and had some black coffee. Ate whitefish and chicken breast for early dinner. Went to shabu shabu with a friend (unlimited.....) and had hella meat and konnyaku and veggies and random Korean banchan. I think calories would be 2800. Then danced my ass off after drinking 2 shots.

Saturday:

Came home in the AM and ate a chocolate bar. Woke up after 6 hours of sleep and ate another one. Walked 15 minutes. Then ate more chunky monkey and some cheese. Went on a walk to get coffee, resulting in 2.5 miles walking. Lunch was a salad and asparagus covered in hollandaise and bacon. Walked around. Had a coffee, and then more cheese. Walked around some more for total of 30 minutes. Dinner was a suuuuuuper salty pork chop. Then ate hella ice cream. I think I just needed some glucose but I didn't eat any. Silly me. Calories 3500.

Sunday:

6 hours of sleep. Feeling sick and ultra shitty. Walked 15 minutes. Breakfast was nothing because I ate so much ice cream....12 hours later, lunch which was an omelette with crappy sausage and mushroom and tomato and fried potatoes. Got a free small dairy-full sundae. Got coffee. Walked around another 15 minutes. Walked around in general really slowly. Ate some mochi and some mochi ice cream. Ate bibimbap. Wwalked 15 minutes. Came home and ate more ice cream and chocolate candy. Obviously fucking tired. Calories 3000.

Monday:

8 hours of sleep. Feeling much better. Breakfast was some chocolate candies. Went on a hike for 2 hours. Lunch was coffee, turkey fennel salad, and a grass-fed hot dog. Took a 30 min nap. Dinner was a bunch of chicken atop some greens from WF. And a bunch of chocolate chips. And a mochi. Calories 1800.

Tuesday:

7 hours of sleep. 2 boiled eggs for breakfast and some coffee. Chicken on greens for lunch. Chicken on greens for dinner. Walked 2 miles. Snacked on hella chocolate chips. Calories 2500.

Wednesday:

5.5-6 hours of sleep. Still feeling sick in the morning. Had 3 boiled eggs for breakfast and the rest of my chocolate covered espresso beans. Lunch was 20oz ground tenderloin in sukiyaki. Think that made me sick. After went on a 1-mile walk, had to go home from work. Took 2 hour nap. Went to gym.

Snatch: 50x5, 60x3x3
    Clean: 60x5, 70x3x3
    Deadlift to shrug: 70x5, 100x5, 120x5, 145x5
    Push press: 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x3x3
    Front squat: 75x5, 100x5, 120x5
    OH squat: 45x5
    Bench: 45x15

Came home and ate 3 pears, 1 lb potatoes, 1 lb rock cod, and some napa cabbage. And chocolate chips of course. Need to get rid of them. Calories 3350.

Thursday:

6 hours of sleep. Pork tenderloin w/pear and onion. Snacked on a bunch of chocolate chips. Walked 2 miles during the day. Salmon collar and 1 lb steamed napa cabbage for dinner. Moar chocolate chips. Calories 2050.

Friday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Pork tenderloin w/pear and onion. Chocolate chips. 3 miles walking. Halibut collar and 3/4 lb sauteed kale. 2 pears. Calories 1850.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 06-03-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Saturday:

Went to sleep at 2:30am and ate the leftover pork-pear thing to keep awake. And 3 pears. Had 5.5 hours of sleep and immediately went on a 2-hour moderate hike. Ate a bunch of chicken with arugula and bottle of kombucha for lunch. Then came home and had 3/4 lb of Korean rice cake made of mugwort and filled with mung bean paste. Then napped for an hour. Went to dinner and ate a large gator sausage, some cornbread, and soup. Also ate a bunch of chocolate chips. Calories 3600.

Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast