Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 74

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Saturday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Krav maga in the morning shortly after my coffee and 1 oz sprouted almonds breakfast. Lunch was 1 lb bass and a 2.5 lb kabocha squash. Dinner was 1 lb bass. Snacked on some chocolate covered almonds and cacao goji squares during my WF sampling xD Also ate another oz of sprouted almonds. Came home from the day and had a few mouthfuls of shredded coconut, followed by seaweed shiitake and konnyaku boiled together to salvage my digestive system. Calories 2000.

Sunday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was coffee and sprouted almonds and cacao goji square. Walked around the farmer's market and found out that my spine is slightly messed up from the free chiropractor consultation...time to stretch my neck more. Lunch was pho. Also ate a strawberry Lindt bar because it looked interesting. Went to the gym.

Deadlift: 135x5, 185x5, 215x3, 245x1, fail @ 255 (even though I know I was strong enough), 250x1
    OHP: 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x3 (shoulder started acting up here)
    Back squat: 45x5, 95x5, 135x5, 165x1 (my deadlift PR is good enough for today!)

Came home and ate some bitter melon with egg and egg white. Meanwhile sampling a bunch of basil ice cream custard base. At this point, I had 1800 ish calories, but feeling faint (in a very bad way) at 9pm, and hazarded an adventure out to the grocery store, where I was hoping to stock up on coconut waters. Because of the sale, they ran out, and I grabbed a Go Raw gingersnap bag and some pears and ate the whole bag and a pound of pear. Felt MUCH better. Calories 2500.

On another note: starting yoga soon! Pretty excited.

Am not sure if I want to continue with the Krav Maga. It's so damn fun, but also damn expensive :X

Finally, today's food journal just proved to myself that I have issues with blood sugar. Need to eat that glucose before I get wooed by the fructose/sucrose-full foods! sigh...

Monday:

7 hrs sleep. The day started off well. Had lamb sukiyaki for lunch. Dinner was bitter melon with egg and egg whites and some brown rice. THEN CAME HELL. Walked 2 miles. Ate a chocolate bar. Ok, not terrible. Was tired when went to fellowship. Came back home and ate ALMOST ALL MY HOMEMADE ICE CREAM. Yes, now that makes my calorie count at 2950, with so much sugar from the honey. WHY do I do this to myself.

Also, as a side note, to top it off, I left my fellowship feeling uber depressed and started crying for no reason on the drive home. What the heck is wrong with me? Oh, also my period started.

Tuesday:

7.5 hours of sleep. TIRED still. And uncomfortably full from the ice cream.Ate 1 lb kabocha for breakfast. Had pork-rosemary-onion-pear for lunch and 1 lb kabocha. Also had some chicken breast from company ordered salad. Walked 1 mile during the day. Gym.

Snatch: 45x5, 55x3x3
    Clean: 55x5, 65x3x3
    Deadlift to shrug: 95x5, 125x5, 145x5
    Push press: 45x5 and hurt shoulder
    Front squat: 75x5, 95x5, 115x1 and hurt shoulder
    OH squat: 45x3 and hurt shoulder

Gave up and went home. Ate 1/2 dry cup of oats, 3/4 lb bass, and 3/4 lb steamed bok choy. And 2 more lbs kabocha. Damn sugar cravings from ice cream the day before. Calories 1850.

Wednesday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Amazingly tired, to the point where I considered calling in sick. Dragged myself out of bed and got a coffee for breakfast. Lunch was pork-onion-pear. Walked 2 miles and ate a 72% chocolate bar with pistachios (which sucked, by the way). During the day, walked another mile, and grabbed some really really really good but really really really expensive chocolate. On the way home, sobbed a little again. WTF is wrong with me.

Dinner was tomato-eggwhite-basil soup and 3 pears. Calories 1650.

Thursday:

7 hours of sleep now. Pretty sure it's the stress from my job that I'm waking up feeling slightly sick and not well-rested. Pork-onion-pear for lunch. Walked 1 miles. Had a chocolate truffle and a dark chocolate espresso bean. Did some yoga stretches for an hour. Not quite as relaxing as I would have liked, but it was nice. Dinner was some salmon collar, potato-onion-basil saute, and a huge container of cabbage. Calories 1950.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 05-11-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Friday:

7 hours of sleep....walked 1 mile during the day and succumbed to stress at work. Had a black coffee in the morning and some chocolate covered espresso beans. Starting to get a headache from clenching my jaw/keeping my eyes open. Pork thing for lunch. Went to the gym to do snatches: 45x5, 55x3x3 and 6 sets of 5-10-15 of pullups/pushups/squats. At home, ate 1 lb bass, 1/2 dry cup brown rice, and steamed napa cabbage. Calories 1500.

Also weighed myself. 153. I can feel myself being bloated, but I don't know from what...extra salt? Too much cortisol somehow creating water retention? Idk.

Saturday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Went to the farmers market, and bought 3 pints of strawberries. Ate them and some sprouted almonds. Went to a flying lotus yoga class. Really liked it, but massively bruised my hip Came back and ate some chicken livers fried while covered with coconut flour. Also ate some tomato egg soup with basil. Sampled some cacao goji squares at WF. Dinner was a bunch of boiled eggs and egg whites, honey basil lemon sorbet, and a shitton chocolate chips. Calories 2650.

Sunday:

7 hours of sleep. Farmers' market in the morning, followed by some coffee and more walking around trying to figure out what to do before church. Walked about 1.5 miles. Also drank some coconut water. Lunch was korean bibimbap and some walking. Went to the gym.

Deadlift: 140x5, 190x5, 235x2, 245x1, fail@ 255 (awww)
    OHP: 45x5, 65x3
    Push press: 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x4x3
    Back squat: 75x5, 105x5, 145x5

Came home and ate sauteed potato and onion with rosemary, a lb of bass, and mustard greens. Also ate some chocolate chips. Calories 2850.

Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast