Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 71

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thursday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was coffee with cream. Tried to eat a pork trotter for lunch with 1 lb steamed cabbage, and then realized that it actually contributed my feeling worse. Went home sick. Stopped at Whole Foods for some coconut water and goldenberry/pumpkin seed trail mix to make it calm down before a 3.5 hour nap. Also happened to eat an entire chocolate covered hazelnut bar.... Dinner was miso soup with egg and egg whites with seaweed and konnyaku noodles. Calories 2200.

Friday:

7 hours of fitful sleep. Breakfast was coffee with cream. Lunch was lamb neck made into sukiyaki with seaweed, konnyaku, shiitake, and napa cabbage. Had a coffee with cream after lunch, and then proceeded to drink the rest of the cream afterward. Also had some chocolates. The milk one from Ghirardelli made me feel crappy. Walked 2 miles during the day. Ate 1 lb potatoes and onions, 1 lb bass, and 1 lb steamed cabbage for dinner. Calories 2050.

Saturday:

7 hours of sleep. Breakfast was 2 boiled pastured eggs, 2 tins chocolate covered cacao nibs, and farmer's market samples. Came home and ate some Asian pears and eat the leftover gelatin soup from the pork trotter. Went to the gym.

Snatch: 45x5
    Deadlift to shrug: 75x3, 95x3, 115x3, 135x3
    Push press: 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x3x3
    Front squat: 45x5, 75x5, 95x5, 115x5
    OH squat: 45x3x5

Then I tried to go on a run, but my foot hurt. Also I notice that my shoulder is getting progressively worse again....it might be all the sugar I am consuming.

Came home and ate some goldenberry/pumpkin seed trail mix, coconut water, and then cooked up 1 lb potato and onion, 1 lb pork heart, and 1 lb mustard greens. Went out and had a large apple cider. Came home and ate some toasted coconut pieces. Calories 2800.

Sunday:

8-8.5 hours of sleep. Suuuuper bloated from the cider, plus TTOM. Breakfast was a cup of black coffee. Went on a brief walk and had a young coconut and a white chocolate G&B's bar. Cooked some kabocha squash during the afternoon and ate all 3 lbs while playing SC2. Also ate 2 egg whites while steaming a lb of bass. Also had a lot of ginger tea during the day. Ended with part of a G&B's 85% bar at 6:30ish. Calories 1700.

Monday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was 2 eggs and 2 egg whites and a young Thai coconut. Lunch was pork-onion-rosemary-pear crockpot thing and potatoes and onions. Drank jasmine green tea all day and walked around 2 miles.. Had a few oz of chocolate chips and trail mix in the afternoon, which made me feel crappy. Then I had 2 eggs and 4 egg whites and 1 lb mustard greens. Walked around 2.5 miles more and had chocolate covered cacao nibs. Went to fellowship and ate some pork chops, salad, and a butter mochi. Calories 2600.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 04-09-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Tuesday:

8 hours of sleep. Felt congested again, even though it cleared yesterday. Not sure why. Breakfast was 2 eggs and 2 egg whites. Had an early morning snack of a truffle. Lunch was pork. Drank jasmine green tea. Walked about 2.5 miles. Ate chocolate covered cacao nibs for a snack later. Went to the gym, and beforehand was getting really hungry O_o

Front squat: 65x5, 95x5, 115x5, 135x5
    Back squat: 140x1
    Deadlift: 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, fail @245, 235x1 (probably could have done more)

Had a really nice, long stretch session for 15 minutes. Came home and ate dinner, which included 1 lb potatoes and onions, 3/4 lb mustard greens, 1 lb steamed perch, 1/2 G&B 85% bar, and a few oz of coconut chips. Feel really headachey after the chocolate and coconut...ate a spoonful of honey and it was all better? Calories 2700.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 04-09-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Wednesday:

7.5 hours of sleep. Still congested. Breakfast was 2 eggs and 2 egg whites. Had pork-onion-rosemary-pear thing for lunch, and went out for a cup of joe with cream. And a truffle. And some trail mix. Walked around for maybe 1.5 miles? Came back home and jogged 3/4 mile, sprinted 1/4 mile, and walked about 3/4 mile. Dinner was 3/4 lb potatoes and onions, 3/4 lb chrysanthemum garland, 1 lb steamed perch, 1 G&B mint chocolate bar, and an oz of coconut chips. And some tastes of the lemongrass coconut milk ice cream I tested out on my friend's ice cream maker before it went into the freezer. Calories 2600.

Thursday:

8 hours of sleep. Had maybe 12 hour fast, and then had a coffee with a smidgen of cream. Walked about 1.5 miles during the day. Came home and ate a ton: goldenberry and pumpkin seed trail mix, ice cream, 1 lb steamed perch, 1 lb steamed mustard greens, coconut water, and 2 oz of unsweetened chocolate. Calories 2250.

Friday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Had melted chocolate and hazelnut milk for breakfast. Walked about 2.5 miles during the day. Ate lamb neck sukiyaki for lunch. Gym.

Back squat: 45x5, 75x5, 95x5, 115x5, 135x5, 165x5, 170x5
    Bench press: 40x5, 90x3x5

Did a 4 min tabata on rowing machine.

Came home and ate 1 lb steamed perch, some rice-bean-celery-onion-carrot mix, leftover coconut pulp, and 4 oz unsweetened chocolate (wow, that completely undid all of the food I just ate in terms of getting rid of dampness.....as was my eating habits for the entire month). Also had a Tbsp local honey. I think I way overdid the chocolate....feel pretty nauseous. Calories 2500.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 04-14-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Saturday:

6 hours of sleep. Had a huge-ass pancake in the morning made of leftover coconut pulp, eggs and egg whites, and a blended pear. Went on a 7-mile hike in the afternoon, shortly after a half cup of joe. After the hike, I had a humongous chocolate truffle and a Japanese daifuku mochi with mugwort. Had 1 lb steamed bass, 3/4 lb Swiss chard, 2.5 lb pears, 1.5 oz unsweetened chocolate, and gradual tastes of coconut milk sesame ice cream as it slowly spiraled to failure in texture. Calories 2800.

Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast