Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 70

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Monday:

8 hours of sleep. Still felt a bit sick, but not as bad as the day before. Had coffee (Four Barrel!!) in the morning and snacked on my remaining ounce of cacao beans. Lunch was leftover chopped liver and a little less than 1/4 dry cup mung beans. Then I took a 2 hour walk. From which I gathered some Belgian semisweet chocolate chips and ate a few ounces. Snacked also on a few chocolate covered cashews when shopping for food. Dinner was 2 pears, 3/4 lb potatoes sauteed with onions and fenugreek, 1 lb steamed mustard greens, and 1 Chocolove orange bar. Man, need to stop with the sweet tooth thing all over again Calories 2600.

Tuesday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Had coffee and 3 pastured eggs for breakfast, and snacked along with my unsweetened baking chocolate pieces. Walked about 2 miles during the day. Lunch was pork shoulder with rosemary-onion-pear. Gym.

Hang power snatch: 45x5, 65x3x5
    Hang power clean: 65x5
    Power press: 45x5, 55x5, 65x3, 75x3x3
    Front squat: 75x5, 95x5, 115x5, 140x1, 135x3

Dinner was 1 lb bass, 1 lb potato and onion, and 1 lb mustard greens. Calories 2500.

Wednesday:

7 hours of sleep. Neighbor's baby keeps waking me slightly in the middle of the night :/

Breakfast was coffee with heavy cream (strauss cream! yay). Lunch was pork shoulder with rosemary-onion-pear. Worked hella late. 1 mile of walking and lots of munching on unsweetened chocolate during the day. Dinner was egg-tomato soup and 2 bottles of Kevita. I'm going to have a fun time getting out of bed to pee tonight... calories 1800.

Thursday:

6 hours of sleep? Stress up the a-hole at work. Homemade coffee with cream in the morning after a brief 1 mile walk. Had pork tenderloin-pear-rosemary-onion for lunch. Stuck in the office in my heeled boots hella late again. Had milk and dark chocolate throughout the day courtesy of Ghirardelli. Ugh. Came home and tried to do a Rodney Yee beginner's yoga session for 20 min. Very difficult, given my sore thighs from my new heels. Ate a 1-lb steamed bass and 1 lb of asparagus. And 2 oz of unsweetened chocolate (I believe I am seeing a trend here with my stress vs. chocolate consumption graph). Had a tbsp of honey right before bed. Calories 1750.

Friday:

6 hours of sleep. Had 2 cups of coffee with cream today. D Day at the office. Pork thing for lunch. Things tapered in the afternoon and was able to wrench myself away from my desk to go on 2 miles of walking, with stops at my chocolatier for some specialty chocolates. Went to the gym.

Snatches: 45x5, 55x3x3
    Front squats: (Holy hell, these were hard!! My thighs are still burnt from my heels) 75x5, 100x5, 120x5, 145x1, 135x3
    Deadlift: 135x5, 205x1

Got pissed off for being cheated that I went on a 2-min tabata on the rowing machine. I was so damn tired from the past few days of work that I couldn't get myself to do the last 2 minutes. Sigh.

Dinner was 1 lb bass, 1 lb potato and onion, 3/4 lb swiss chard, and a tbsp of honey. Calories 2000.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 03-31-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Saturday:

9 hours of sleep. Plus about half an hour more depending on how long it took me to fall asleep after I used the bathroom at night. XD

Went to the farmer's market in the morning to buy some vegetables. Came back and made Chinese ginger onion pork liver and mustard greens. Then I biked to Whole Foods and tried out this sprouted buckwheat granola. I noticed that the green spirulina one that also includes banana gave me breathing issues, while the cocoa one was just fine. The main different in ingredients was the spirulina or the banana, so I guess I'll leave those foods alone for a while. Also, I had some tomato-egg soup to help with the real protein content. Calories 2100.

Sunday:

4.5 hours of sleep. Then I ended up being excited for nothing because the person I was excited about ended up being an a-hole. Such is the beginning of dating life, I suppose.

Ate chocolate with coffee nibs when I woke up. Went to church and grabbed a few more groceries. Came back and had pork heart sukiyaki. Then had the rest of the chocolate bar and a white chocolate G&B bar. Then had tomato-egg soup. Calories 2000.

Monday:

8 hours of sleep. Breakfast was coffee with cream. Lunch was pork sirloin-onion-rosemary-pear and steamed pea shoots. Snacked on some sprouted pumpkin seeds and goldenberries and chocolate chips afterward. Walked about 1.5 miles during the day. Gym.

Snatch: 45x5, 55x3x3
    Front squat: 55x5, 95x5, 120x5, 130x5
    Push press: 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x3x3
    Deadlift: 135x5, 185x5, fail @ 225..............but I could tell that my body was tired and that I needed food.

Walked to Whole Foods to buy dinner: sauteed bok choy and chard with garlic in olive oil, cold turkey and cold shrimp for protein, and a coconut-aloe water, which was very good. Went to fellowship, where I had 2 small Japanese cookies made from various cherry blossom tree parts. Came home and ate 3 pastured eggs, 4 regular egg whites, a tin of chocolate covered cacao nibs, and 3/4 lb steamed asparagus. Calories 2100.

Tuesday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was 2 coffees with Strauss cream. Lunch was pork sirloin-onion-rosemary-pear. And some good chocolate from the chocolatier. And some chocolate chips. And a handful of sprouted pumpkin seeds with goldenberries. Walked about 2 miles during the day. Felt hella sleepy after 3pm. Had a 60% Ghirardelli chocolate square. Came home and ate 1 lb bass, 2 lb kabocha squash, and 3/4 lb steamed asparagus. Followed by a small spoonful of honey and some unsweetened Tcho chocolate. Calories 2250.

Wednesday:

Sometime between 7.5-8 hours of sleep. Breakfast was 2 coffees with Strauss cream, with a chocolate around midmorning from the chocolatier. Lunch was pork-onion-rosemary-pear thing and sprouted pumpkin seeds and goldenberries. Also had a 60% chocolate square and a white chocolate. Walked about 1.5 miles. Gym.

Snatch: 45x5, 55x5, 65x3x3
    Clean: 65x5
    Deadlift to shrug: 75x3, 105x3, 125x3, 145x3
    Push press: 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x3x3
    Front squat: 75x5, 105x5, 115x5
    Overhead squat: 45x3x5

Dinner was 1 lb butterfish, 1.5 lb onion-potato-Chinese celery, some honey, and some unsweetened baking chocolate. Calories 2750.
    Last edited by sakura_girl; 04-05-2013 at 08:08 AM.

Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast