Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chocoholic's Primal Road page 67

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Tuesday:

8 hours of sleep. Breakfast was some mustard greens and a piece of pork chop and some potatoes and onions. Lunch was the apple-onion pork chop, the rest of the potatoes and onions, and 1/2 lb mustard greens. Walked about 2 miles during the day. After lunch I went to Whole Foods, where I consumed the 1 oz sprouted almonds and 2 oz chocolate chips. Power yoga in the evening, followed by 3/4 lb whole bass from the Chinese supermarket, an apple, a pomelo, the other 1/2 lb mustard greens, and 2 oz almonds. Calories 2650.

Wednesday:

6.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was part of lunch, which was ground pork seaweed soup. Lunch was lunch. Took a 1 mile walk to get almonds and chocolate chips, which I subsequently ate. Foot hurts. Come home and attend housing meeting after dinner of egg and tomato soup and 2 lbs of apple and pear. Calories 2950. Brief yoga before sleep.

Goal for March:

GET ENOUGH SLEEP. First priority over EVERYTHING. 8 hours at least. Go.

Thursday:

7 hr sleep. Breakfast of part of lunch. Lunch was pork rib roast with apple and onion and rosemary. Also had a cup of joe with half and half. Walked 2.5 miles during the day. Gym.

Front squat: 45x1x5, 95x1x5
    Back squat: 135x1x5, 165x1x5
    Front squat: 120x3x5
    OHP: 45x1x5, 65x2x5, 70x2x5

Noticed my hip flexor was very sore and sort of in pain, so stopped gymming and had a nice long stretch session.

Dinner was steamed bass with red onion and ginger, a very small serving of potatoes and onion and rosemary, and steamed chard with lemon juice. Then I was tired and ate tomorrow's lunch. Calories 2600.

Friday:

8-8.5 hours of sleep. Forgot to mention that yesterday I weight myself at the gym and was 154 lbs. Not bad, considering I overate the days before and was slightly bloated, more so than the last time I weighed myself.

Breakfast was coffee with cream. Lunch was a chicken breast and small wing and some roasted veggies on a bed of greens. Snacked on 1/4 lb semisweet Belgian chocolate chips and a large handful of sprouted almonds. And a sample of a cube of cow's milk cheese. Dinner was seaweed and napa cabbage each slightly cooked before getting tossed in sesame/olive oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and local Cilantro honey. Also had the rest of the acai berry packs. Calories 2200. Walked about 4 miles.

Saturday:

7 hours of sleep. Stopped to get coffee in SF before heading to Sonoma to get an excellent weekend of wine tasting. Lunch was a shitton of chicken sausages in between the samples of wine throughout the day (some with cheese, some with chocolate, some with chili). Dinner was a chicken breast and some very wonderful red wines and good company. I believe calories clocked close to 1700. No exercise except minimal walking and lots of standing.

Sunday:

7 hours of sleep. Woke up to the sound of birds chirping and said, heck, I'll go get an early coffee. Went to get one with some half and half. Went on an hour-long walk. More wine tasting ensued. Lunch was again the sausages because the gracious hosts saw that I particularly liked them. Ate a box of dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts on the way home. Did a few quick sprints down the street and had oyster, seaweed salad, and a pomelo. Calories estimated at 2250.

Monday:

9.5 hours of sleep. Breakfast was part of lunch. Lunch was steamed napa cabbage with my dressing, pork ear with my dressing, and some trout. Walked 2 miles. Snacked on 1/8 lb chocolate chips. Went shopping and consumed another 1/4 lb chocolate covered cashews. Dinner was tomato egg soup, an apple, and a pear. Calories 2600. Stretching yoga 20 min. before sleep.

Tuesday:

7.5 hours of sleep. 2 cups of coffee with cream during day. Broke "fast" around 22 hour mark on wine and handful of pistachios. Got home at midnight and ate 2 apples and had egg and tomato soup. Walked 3 miles. Calories 750.

Wednesday:

6 hours of sleep. Pork-rosemary-apple-onion thing in the morning. Chocolate chips and almonds for lunch. Chocolate chips and chocolate covered peanuts in the afternoon. 2 miles of walking. Gym.

Overhead squat: 45x1x5
    Front squat: 95x1x5, 125x3x5 (rest on 1st and 3rd sets)
    Bench press: 45x1x5, 95x1x1, 85x1x5 (arm felt wonky; probably due to yoga improperly aligned)
    Clean: 45x1x5, 75x2x5, 85x1x5

Dinner was steamed 1 lb bass with green onion and ginger, some apples, sauted potato with onion and rosemary, and a lot of seaweed with dressing. Then I ate more apples, shredded coconut, and some leftover pork. I think the seaweed gave me a stomachache because I didn't eat enough fat for lubrication. Calories 3450.

Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast